Got my new exhaust!!!!

Hey guys. I just got my new exhaust from Axelrod. It a Bee*R type III dual 3 inch stainless exhaust. My car has a KA at the moment so its loud as hell but it sounds badass. I’ll try and post a video tomorrow. I’d like to thank Paul (Axelrod), Bob ™, and Justin (srry, don’t know your SON ID) for installing the exhaust for me. Here are some pictures:

hey dude, i have hte silcencers around here somewhere

i am very reluctant to give them to you however because they are so gay and sound so ass and loud exhausts are pimp and the way to be

so keep’r open :lol:

why do you have a sawzall in the first picture? :shock:

Lol Sasha, I need those silencers haha. Cops are gay. I will probably leave the silencers out during the day and throw them in at night. Just let me know when I can pick them up :slight_smile: . And the sawzall was used to cut the hangers on my stock exhaust since I don’t care about it.

nice haha

well i gotta find them they were in the jeep and now i have no idea where they went to, i’ll find them though

Bastard!

You don’t know how much I wanted it, when it was too late.

At least it’s going on a coupe :o

:wavey:

The sawzall is what I use when I get unhappy… It is the answer to whatever problem may arise…

bob, thats very unlike you lol

PIMP exhaust dude, good choice.

No need to thank me, I didn’t do anything except get shit from the garage (not enough room under the car)

Bob your starting to sound like me… :noes:

Always remember “A Sawzall Solves All” :wink:

No problem dude, glad you’re happy :slight_smile:

Sorry we couldnt get a hold of Sasha for you… he’s such a gino that he gets too many phone calls from the hos, so he turned off his phone, and his mailbox was full.

We were pressed for time, bolts were rusted, and the hangers were rusted and not being very co operative…

So I cut them off… and I thoroughly enjoyed it…

We were pressed for time, bolts were rusted, and the hangers were rusted and not being very co operative…

So I cut them off… and I thoroughly enjoyed it…[/quote]

You seem more like the plasma cutter type, than the sawzall type, to me. AM I right? :wink:

Nice exhaust man… bet it’s loud eh?

that looks good man :slight_smile:

So I cut them off… and I thoroughly enjoyed it…[/quote]

You seem more like the plasma cutter type, than the sawzall type, to me. AM I right? :wink:

Nice exhaust man… bet it’s loud eh?[/quote]

Trust me, if I had a plasma cutter, it would have gone even faster…

I am more of a plasma cutter person… but I’m surgical with that sawzall…