Badest Sounding Exhaust!

What do you guys think is the best and badest sounding exhaust for a silvia. As well as bang for buck too…

Honz

1.5" piping from the cat, to Ractive muffler with 4" tip.

True dual exhaust with single tip on each. Get the DTM style one too. Make sure it’s no less than 1.5" piping. The KA needs to breathe.

This style muffler and tip, on both sides of the car will be friggin sweet.

http://www.sellvolution.com/DTM-124_AMG_CURVED.jpg

Yes, Axlerod, that could sound badass.

Apexi Dual N1 would probably be one of the best.

Bang for buck, N/A, 2.5" custom-bent with a Magnaflow maybe?

Depends on what you’re looking for…but most generally have the same idea.

EDIT: Thanks for the edit. :bash: Mods > Me…

stright dumps to just behind the front wheels. thats the shiznit

He didn’t say badass, he said “badest” which I took to mean baddest, or worst. :wink:

best exhuast i’ve heard on a sr was the one i built and put on s13gg’s car. hella dope at high rpms.

PIMP

I’m liking the Fujitsubo Legalis Super R I just bought. It will sound better after the SR is in.

the baddest sounding exhaust is mine

if by baddest you mean worst.

i was bored so after installing my header me and a friend tried to tackle the rest of the system, and appparently we cannot weld very well…the resut…well my exhaust is about as solid as swiss cheese and it sounds like a helicopter

At least you tried. Thats how you learn.

I like A’PEXi or GReddy exhausts, both are well engineered and sound oh so sexy.

yea i learned never to buy pacesetter (good thing it was only $50)

and that its always best left to a pro cause im going to have to take it back into a muffler shop and have them remove the abortion of a job we did and fix it…

someone mentioned something about dual exhaust on here…thats a joke right? how would you do the plumbing to exit the passenger side and where would you hang the muffler?

You wouldn’t hang the muffler, you would just weld it to the gas tank :lol:

It was a joke.

custom 3in mandrel bent 24 inch resonator.

trust evo 2.

hotness.

cus my arm fits inside it

GT

A’PEXi N1 Dual

u know that sounds better than anything, GT hears what im sayin

How about the Apex’i N1 single tip, how does the sound of that compare to the Apex’i N1 Dual?

Here’s the N1 Dual:

http://www.zilvia.net/faqs/exhaust/n1/Run1.mpg

GP Sports is my fav

If you have no turbo then I would have to say a hotshot performance header is a must for a KA www.hotshot.com you can’t go wrong with it. it costs a little more but the difference in performance is amazing and it has been made to fit perfectly without any alterations or extra work. The sound is great especially with the right equipment.

I got a hotshot header www.hotshot.com , 2.75 inch piping, Sebring performance straight flow cat (I bought it in Europe so you might no find it here) www.sebring.de , no resinator, and a dual exhaust port magnaflow straight flow muffler www.magnaflow.com And my car sounds realy nice and most people in here that have heard it would have to agree with me on that one.

All apexi exhausts are way too quiet and everyone has them.

Blitz Nur Spec or GP Sports are the meanest

super loud and angry espechially with less fiberglass

greg remembers my exhaust hahaha