Best Exhausts In Your Opinion

What brand exhaust do you guys think are the best for either a stock KA or an SR or even a turbo KA or SR

whether it be for:

Sound
Performance
Price
Brand

or anything else you can think of
for example:

HKS HighFlow 3’’ Catback
$600-700 Locally
Overpriced imo, but sound great.

I’d like your opinions since I have not been around as many exhausts to know personally.

Sorry if this thread exists already.

Thanks

just don’t buy pacesetter exhaust systems…trust me

im a real big fan of the RSR mufflers, best sounding in my opinion with turbo ka’s, kinda overpriced as well

600-700 is a fair price for an exhaust from a big name company if you’re buying local

i dont have too much exhaust experience, HKS HiPower is awesome, RSR Ex-Mag (quiet) and RSR GTII (gangster) are all awesome

gtcustom exhaust in pickering will make you a custom exhaust with magnaflow exhaust/cat for around there depending on the car. cost me 800 for dualtip exhaust, high flow cat and custom piping on my ol ford probe, sounds good, no rust, good guy to, forget his name tho.

I spent $1500 on my custom Magnaflow setup for the Maxima.
The only local shop (Here in St. John’s, NL) that does mandrel bends quoted me something like $650 labor, so I bought a no-name 2.5" stainless catback for the bends, and Magnaflow Cat, Resonator, and dual tip Muffler with polished tips. Add a Warpspeed Y-pipe and $300 labor to weld it up/cut out the no-name components…ughh, I wouldn’t do that again.
Pre-fabbed might be expensive compared to components, but it’s worth it in the end.

Haven’t had as much experience as alot of you.

But I think think the Blitz NUR spec exhausts are amazing.

I spent $1500 on my custom Magnaflow setup for the Maxima.
The only local shop (Here in St. John’s, NL) that does mandrel bends quoted me something like $650 labor, so I bought a no-name 2.5" stainless catback for the bends, and Magnaflow Cat, Resonator, and dual tip Muffler with polished tips. Add a Warpspeed Y-pipe and $300 labor to weld it up/cut out the no-name components…ughh, I wouldn’t do that again.
Pre-fabbed might be expensive compared to components, but it’s worth it in the end.

taht sucks man, but this guy has all the piping in shop ready to go, he has done shitloads of cars, check his website, http://www.gtcustomexhaust.com/main.html . tones of samples and they sound insane.

HKS Hi-Power or Bllitz Nur-spec are best for sr20det and my ears.

i had a pacesetter there not shit they give little bit of performance but they sound like shit in higher rpm`s i like apexi N1 dual

Magnaflow by a friggin mile. DEEP…SMOOTH tones. not annoying or deafening. Quiet smooth rumble at idle and when you want it to be. Then the perfect sound you want when you want.

Straight through true flow mufflers resonators and catalytic converters. We used to use MAC, flow master, HKS. all that shit is to rattly. And TO expensive.

Magnaflow also sells cat back systems with life time waranty. 90% of the time you can get a cat back for any car for under $900. Full stainless steel.

Everyone has their opinions and thoughts. But I stand by my magnaflow. It’s on my dads truck, my truck, my other truck and my s13. We recomend Magnaflow to all of our customers.

Then again, if you like that ronchy shitty sounded fart can type of crap that gets very annoying. Buy your HKS or pacesetter, apexi or flowmaster etc etc etc.

Proven dyno sheets with magnaflow exhaust. Check out their website.

I like the 2.5" Stainless Steel BRM Dual-Tip exhaust from NICO. Not ricey or anything. Great sound too. But its pretty expensive to get it shipped here + customs. It ends up being like 800 bucks.

Edit: It uses a magnaflow muffler as well^

reinhard… $1200+

Blitz Nur Spec R hands down!!!

reinhard looks awesome.

But if you want some stealth + quiet, get the Blitz Realize TT.

where can u get reinhard exhaust systems?

Meanest KA I’ve ever heard…

Sounds nice but man dual tip is sooo gay imo.

I think fart cannon is gay…but hey, thats just my opinion, I can’t stand them.

Here, I found a vid, this is the dual tip BRM from NICO that I mentioned earlier. So beautiful.