Best Exhausts In Your Opinion

hks hi power, or the apexi noir systems are amazing sound aswell for the more discreet.

I like these two, personally. My biggest beef with exhausts is drone, most 4 cyl turbo cars I’ve been in drone like CRAZY during cruise. To the point where I want to stab my eyes out with a pen. If you have a V6 or V8, go for the loudest raunchiest exhaust you can get, because it has enough torque down low to push the air through at cruise, and not drone. On a four banger, quiet-ness is a must.

Best exhaust imo, is a 3" pipe.

straight back ftw!

On my SR20DET I have a stainless steel mandrel bend exhaust pipe from the front all the way to the back no CAT no Resinator just a MAGNAFLOW dual tip performance muffler for turbo vehicles and it sounds awesome, most people that have heard my car always ask me about what kind of exhaust I have and believe it considering I have not CAT and no resinator my car isn’t loud unless I hammer it. It even sounds nice at idle! Only problem with this set up, e-test is a bit of a bitch I hardly passed even under hotrod status lol.

Definitely can beat your so called meanest sounding KA video lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28pp3_btBd8

In the end in terms of my exhaust choices, it’s either two big dual tips or a nice single tip both with Sideways Mounting, my favorite!:cool:

The best exhaust is no exhaust. You save weight and will have no restriction.

Yeah, but you live in Greece right? That’s like totally different world. Last time I was in Athens people were drinking beer while driving without front fenders on Omonia.:smiley:

His car is in Canada.

what exhaust will work if you want your car slammed is the question

greddy power extreme is pure sex nice and quiet at idle and when you romp on the loud pedal you know its there

BEST EXHAUST IS THE greddy TRUST dd . dual 3" pipe to resonator then split to 2 4" tips

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/ted_ni/IMG00029-20090320-1335.jpg

it was on the car samson gbtires sold. everyone that hears it knows whos boss

i personally go with apexi noir.nice and steathy.hate cops being on my ass about loud mufflers. blitz nur spec is #2 on my list

i like my n1 duals, but they can be annoyingly loud at times…

i agree with lucidsnow. ITS EFFING BEASTTTTTTT

So it is overpoweringly loud? I dont want to pick up something that the cops are going to be on my ass for. Already kinda nervous to throw my 240 on the road since its red and stands out. Luckily its stock.

i have a blitz nur spec on my car , ka and rb sounds amazing

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO Welcome to Greece LOL !!!

Yeah it’s nuts here, there i no safety rules or regulations at all!!! Well there is just no one follows them and the cops don’t give a shit lol.

As Mark mentioned my car is in Toronto… maybe not much longer!!! I might be bringing it here, I will know in 2 weeks.

Man I miss Greece to, the smell of GyroPitta mixed with smell of beer and car’s fumes. Loud motorcycles racing off green lights on one wheel and cops pretending they are busy.

HKS Hi Power sound awesome in my opinion and is very discrete at low rpm.
600-700 on HKS is much better deal than on some home made attempt/copy. Wait as much as you have to and save for HKS, you will be glad you did.

HKS!!!

i have full 3" turbo-back exhaust. replaced the cat with megan test pipe and apexi N1 from the test pipe-back and i love it. not raspy in any way shape or form. nice low grumble at cruise, sounds great at medium exceleration and definatly turns heads when i hammer it. ive been pulled over a few times and never has a cop said a word about my exhaust. id definatly recomend it to anyone with an sr.