SSAC Apexi Dual-N1 Style Cat-back

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8003246682&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Just won the bid. $206CAD shipped.

I don’t know if you guys have seen these, but they’ve been getting good reviews on www.zilvia.net and www.240sxforums.com

For just over $200 Canadian to your door, I don’t think it can be beat.

Nice – good buy. Now just hope the duty people don’t get you too bad and you could have a real bargain.

Dude,m 3" on a KA???

BOOOOOOOOMMM LOUD

bah, it won’t be that loud.

naw ka’s with the 3" arent that bad. good buy man.

Brock

Thanks brocko

I didn’t make this thread to brag about a good deal though, I made it to let people know that anyone can get this exhaust for the same price. there’s 3 more listed on ebay right now for S14’s, and who knows how many more for S13’s, all starting at $99USD.

These auction don’t seem to ever go over like $115USD.

That will be loud, for sure.

Walter, good find… but I’m pretty sure it’ll be loud… the muffler is pretty small… at least you have a resonator if nothing else :slight_smile:

It’s all relative to the person listening to it. It won’t be loud.

Good buy Walter! Nice, now your joining the duals club 8) . It won’t be that loud; at least you have a resonator. I’m pretty much used to the noise from my Bee*R duals without a resonator.

I challenge you to a dual!

Bog, where did you get those hangers, and were they poly-u?

Nope But N/A KA’s Header and No Cat with a 4" are… :wink:

haha, i can believe that.

why not just run an open header through your front 1/4 panel?

holy shit
SR engine back kit
manifold, TX, dp, test pipe, cat back for 295!
wtf
you cares how well this stuff is made, you can just buy another set every other year

im still wondrin’ the same thing.

is it tin foil?
ABS pipe chromed to look like ss?
the materials should be about that much
either that or varun is ripping everyone off, ya bastard

I’ll find out in 7-10 business days. :lol:

Even if it is who cares, for that price get one evey year at that…

Yeah, that’s kind of how I justified buying this without looking too far into it.

It’s cheap.

Some people were even saying that it’s a direct copy of the real Apexi unit.

Sounds good too.

its not tin foil, its the same thing as everything else.

as much as i hate SSAC’s customer service and bullshit, i love the fact that instead of buying in with manufacturers of neo lights and universal spoilers they are totally cornering the market on FMIC kits and the like.

it is very true that their stuff is of average quality, their turbo kits suck ass, but alot of it is the same as anything else really.

i still dont want to deal with them though.

for every 5 good reviews there are 2 bad ones. that may not sound like a bad ratio, but it really really is.