SSAC Apexi Dual-N1 Style Cat-back

some kid in china that’s locked in an underground factory that works 14 hours a day prolly makes that. But it’s good that you buy it, or else they wouldn’t have jobs! :slight_smile: Looks like its good quality though.

nice find for the price for sure.

it will definitly be loud. real apexi duals on an sr got a few noise tickets, never mind an na ka.

i got two noise tickets in 2 weekes with my real N1 dual.

hhmm, do they sell silencers, and if so, where?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/UNIVERSAL-EXHAUST-SILENCER-TOO-QUIET-LOUD-ANNOYING_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33636QQitemZ8003593510QQrdZ1

i need 2. i was thinking something designed for the dual n1

ssac should have silencers for their exhausts. Just check their site, or contact the guy who you bought your exhaust from. If he is a dealer he may have silencers for it as well.

Either way, it sounds like an excellent deal.

And it will look much better than those huge fart cans everyone has.

I have always wanted duals, but had to settle for Bing’s for now.

Bing, now that there is an ssac dual in the region, can you copy it?

Nope But N/A KA’s Header and No Cat with a 4" are… :wink:[/quote]

NO NO NO

aftermarket header and thats it is loud i drove to guelph with a open header

im running 3 inch NA KA with silencer and it isnt loud. well not in my book at least. but this SSAC one looks like its gonna roar. i would suggest slappin some silencers on them to tame it a bit.

UPDATE:

Exhaust came in and is on the car. I think I’ve had it on for 3 weeks already actually.

Didn’t get nailed with a penny of brokerage, so total cost was $206CAD!

Quality of this looks very good. Bolted up with ease in no more than 1 hour.

Sounds great too. Not too loud by any means. I don’t even care about finding silencers anymore.

Deffinetely a good buy.

Saw Walter’s car, the exhaust looks and sounds sexxxy!!!

-Arslan

Wow, I should have bought that instead of this stupid RS*R Exmag - it’s the loudest exhaust i’ve ever heard on a 240, period.

And to those who don’t believe me, shut up because you haven’t heard this piece of shit. Everyone else who didnt believe me and heard it, now believes me. :slight_smile:

I can’t talk on my cellphone if I’m driving, even if I put it on speaker phone with all of the windows up and the stereo off the person on the end end cant hear a damn thing I’m saying. It’s THAT loud.

Oh, and it literally hurts your ears (a lot too) if your standing behind the car when I rev it.

The RB better make this thing quiet or I’m going to be pissed - I’ll make a video soon and see if you can tell how god damn loud it is.

I saw Walters car last night and that new exhaust looks very nice. I want one too.

Good find man, now get those rear pads on and go drifting on Sunday!!!

Yea walter i’m jealous, good find man. I already posted here wtf am I doing?

… Hi Theo! :oops:

yo can you posts pics of what it looks like from the back

looks identical to apex-i N1 Dual :stuck_out_tongue:

hundreds of pics of black s14’s with those on the google :stuck_out_tongue:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/BigBoizsilvia/240sx005.jpg

there you go. not my car, but the same exhaust.

edit: this is walter on Arslans comp.

Looks hot man, looks hot…

I want to hear though that exhaust next to a real one, I fiend the sound of the real one…

Come on John it’s not thaaat loud!!! :smiley:

Should’ve come to the meet.

PS
The exhaust is not good, do not get it…, :oops: …not like I really want it… :roll: Stay Away!!!

-Arslan

man thats nice i bought the single one this is way nicer