giving the bug black eyes and face lift

well its geting warm i got my intercooler my new forge blowoff/rec valve and im puting a n2o intercooler cooler ring on . and right now im attempting to do a joey mod to the head lights . i am also doing the timing belt ,tenshioner, water pump,thermastat, ect, the normal 70kmi stuff

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u85/VWmama04/Cars/?action=view&current=headlight-1.jpg

my old intecooler!!!

joey mod , NICE

what is the joey mod? i always hear people saying it but never knew what it was.

I don’t really see anything funny? It looks like he’s saying he’s doing a retrofit.

No, I don’t think you’ve ever heard that. He’s referring to me, Joey, as I am doing retrofitted headlights.

1.8t’s dont like to be blown off to atmosphere. least mine didnt.

no hes not referring to you. “joey mod”… it is a term used in the VW/Audi circles about smoking/painting your headlight housings, i remember hearing this a long time ago.

link from 2004 for proof

its a 50/50 valve… stupid still, but they work. my car is going to love the BOV i have for it :excited

heres a new part NX intercooler sprayer.

thanks bro i think that was a complament from you lol. your like rain on a sunny day lmfao JK

i know my blk forge deverter valve might work better but i want to test and see if theres much of a differnce if it takes away power it gets sold if not cool it looks better and sounds better + it was a great price.

let me know how the stuff wrks out.

ahh, ok. New to me. Pretty comical though.

yea i always thought it was a stupid name but thats what everyone calls it .

ha screw u vw people now its called jeremy mod if done to a beetle lol.

nice dude… Give me a call some time, ill throw a wench around with you. I havent seen a jmodded bug headlight. I will look sweet on your car though I know it.

yargh me and me mateys be tossin wenches 'round like they be a barnicle on the starburd side o me ship

lawl!!!

2 days ago i painted the inside of the head lights but it rejected the paint so i had to wait untill yesterday and scrubed all the paint off . i started at 7pm and finished high ass hell at 3:30am (preps all) today i painted the parts again and they came out good now 7 days untill its cured :frowning: . I orderd the intercooler tubing the 10th and its coming from cali it will be here the middle of next week . pics tomorrow

Looking good , cant wait to see it finished up !

stuff i needed to keep the project moving

cars falling apart lol j/k

old tiny intercooler

baking my 2nd head light so i can paint it tonight. 300 dagrees for 8 minits and it pulls right apart.

parts painted next to original

cute intercooler

learn something new everyday.