Good EVO driver in accident situation

This guy misses all the cars and almost gets pancaked by a tractor trailer.

[ame=“http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aea_1325681946”]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aea_1325681946[/ame]

FUCK

I wouldn’t really say he was a good driver. He just pointed at the biggest hole and went for it. The tractor trailer wasn’t even close. I was expecting some crazy oh shit drifting ken block shit through a million stopped cars or something.

Edit- I’m not saying he’s a bad driver either because… a bad driver would have just rammed into someone else, but, meh.

I feel like it looked like he was driving a little fast at the start for those weather conditions

i didn’t say he was a phenomenal driver, but he didn’t end up crunched like the rest of them. he was also smart enough to not hit his brakes, because he would’ve just locked them up and ended up in the back of that van like the flex. and that tractor trailer was like 10 ft from him. not close under normal circumstances, but they were both on the grassy shoulder in shit weather conditions which raises the pucker factor up a bunch.

Definitely some good reflexes/quick thinking. Good work on his part.

Evo driver was good, but let’s give credit where it’s due - to the big rig driver who managed to somehow avoid everybody and find a path.

If he didn’t there would be quite the mess and the would likely be hit by one of the cars being pushed out of the way by the big rig.

big rig driver is a fucking shithead for going so god damn fast, dude was fucking CRUISING wtf

i think the big rig driver should’ve been going faster and never veered. fuck em all.

dude def braked but he made good decisions

It’s SUPER hard, almost impossible, to NOT immediately think BRAKE BRAKE BRAKE at first in that scenario. Car starts to feel light/rotate, you see a wall of cars ahead of you out of nowhere…he done good. Good call getting the fuggout too lol that evo wouldn’t have fared well in that scenario :rofl

nonsense.

first thing I think is hit the gas.

hasn’t failed me yet LOL

i usually unbuckle, open the door, and prepare to commando roll clear

Thats how dad used to drop us off at friend’s houses. Sometimes he would slow down, some times.

:rofl ^^

I think the dude did a real good job.

And I think that rig did scrape some cars. I believe you can faintly hear it happening.

There isn’t a hole big enough for that truck anywhere. He definitely hit someone.

that rig wouldnt have stop if he was doing 25 mph esp if he was loaded the visabilty was shit has anyone here ever drove a rig in the snow? i.have and they dont stop so deff good job on his part. and the guy in the evo did ok i think.he was just lucky and he deff braked it seemed to.me like he slid in to that hole