Goodluck today Emanuel (deadbeatrec)

Wow didn’t know we were five years old…

Chad I can do whatever I want whenever I want regardless of your closed minded asshole opinion

Yetti I don’t even know your name nor do I want to …you guys obviously weren’t taught to respect people

And of course…Jon…just wow

Who the fuck is chad?

I thought chad was capital crew…if not o well

I’m Chad you fucking dummy. Even jen knows that. Negged.

Oh yeah thanks for the reminder I gotta lay off the drugs. :rofl

You definitely don’t know me or you wouldn’t make that statement… I’m very good at judging people i actually got paid a lot of money for a long time to do it and you dear seam pretty useless to me… And respect well that’s earned not given so no i do not respect you…

Chaderic Miatadriver is his full name.

Yetti is a big old albino teddybear.

Hey I’m not old

He talks with a wicked cool fake accent.

You don’t know me either…yet you chose to judge me (professional choice) without any knowledge or truth behind your reasons…I have never said anything that was mean or offensive to you.

I do not respect you either so I am glad we are on the same playing field.

Lol very rarely true but sometimes lol

Yetti is the man !!!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/36A7E70A-E3F4-4FDE-B40A-44653B48B050-3179-0000027BA7962172.jpg

Thread got interesting. Jon you seem like a cool dude. Jenzpony you seem like a skank. That is all

Well, thanks for that… but Jen is far from being a skank.

debatable

No, it’s most definitely not debatable.

jen why are you on a site full of people that dont like you?? This stumps me.

Second, shes a prude bitch, but “ACTS” like a total slut… Before I seen what she looked like she was aalllllllll for sucking my cock and getting fucked… then she starts hitting on like 7 other people that shes never seen on an online forum lol.

And how do you know?