hang out at the my "new lot" friday 9pm

no problem the 50 will stay home from now on! :thumbup

i have never once seen or noticed an drifting or tire marks in that front lot…

I might have to come down from Saratoga to meet everyone. Maybe this Friday if all goes well.

^^^^^^ that would be nice. Do it up…in all srsns. Im sorry about the events that went on. People were egged on and nobody thought twice about the things that happened. Next time some precautions will be taken and will think twice. Next time someone wants to go drifting they could hop on 787 and go to the 9w exit and go to the lot out there

:facepalm

what…

:facepalm

so friday u guys gonna be there? im def gonna try to be there, as well as the drift shit before that

if ur coming out, i’ll make an effort to come out and see you. i havent talked to you in so long, dude.

ill be there after lvd. ill bring the crew lol

The crew? :lol

haha thats what everyone on here calls them, ok so…my friends lol

We still doing this tommorow?

Im going to the LVD Drift event but ill be comming afterwards

I hear its going to rain

its under an overpass… unless your worried your car is going to melt theres no reason you cant come

Watch out for the area by the grayhound:Idiotsstation. I used to work down there and some of those punks can get nasty.

and we are no where near their so no problems

rofl, seriously you will stay dry…unless you go the wrong way there and hit the flooded road/lake by the ryder rental place and almost drown your car, i was soaked (windows down, water came through the doors through the shifter boot, it was bad FML)

make them sound like little puppies :excited :lol

I had more fun with every one actually driving their cars last friday so standing around the parking garage will get boring quick

I’m down to CRUISE.