have you ever wanted a set of ccw classics but not multipiece...

I would rock them in 19s, question tho why do rep companies only make small sizes in the wheels? I’ve seen it a few time where they make a rep of a popular wheel but won’t go and offer different sizes then the original company.

These are a good example because I don’t think u can get ccw classics in 19s so it would be perfect for xxr to offer these in 19s.

I will be installing these on my Z28 and I’m going to stance it the fuck out.

Old cars suck. I don’t understand why people cheap out on cars. Shitty cars are like what $12,000 or so? You can get a decent used Porsche for like $18,000-$20,000. Why not just save the extra money?

I had some crappy cars as some of my first cars. Every car had some sort of issue. Hit a tree and the car stopped running, didn’t look as good anymore, etc.

Yea, because I said old cars suck. The car is my garage is almost 18 years old. I actually like older styling better. Love your logic.

I farted ITT

You do understand I was sarcastic drawing a parallel to your logic right?

I repeated your quote word for word with another matter and it just sounds silly, well pot meet kettle.

Your hate on all knockoffs is based one one bad experience with a different brand sometime ago so now you’re saying spend X times the amount for whatever.

Do you have highest end product of everything on your car? If not why didn’t you save up and get a better option that’s proven to work better?

If not, you have no ground to stand on. There are always cheaper “inferior” versions of product, some work well, some don’t. With wheels most of the time they do the job just fine without having to spend astronomical amounts.

Konig made a wheel similar to ccw’s last year as well. Its only a matter of time before a good style gets ripped off

OK. Not arguing this, it’s pointless. All I’m saying is I don’t understand when people cheap out on wheels. Not sure how you can compare that to inferior products somewhere else on the car.

people save 1 pennies anywhere the can, weather it a beat used set of wheels, or new knock offs…people NEED to save money…99% of us in the car world spend money we dont have any way and need to cut corners anywhere possible. so new knock offs or new nasme brand, i voit knock offs as well. moeny is money…a pennie saved is a pennie earned

CCW does not wow me. Neither do these. :lol

You do realize by buying shitty parts/wheels etc it actually hurts quality companies. Pretty soon all you will be left with is shit. Half the reason HKS USA is now gone.

Engineering/Manufacturing costs money.

to me, cheap/“shitty” engine/drivetrain parts is a no no, but wheels, esp since 99% of us on here have em for looks and looks only, if they give the same curb appeal as big money ones,(and im not talking about how they look from one inch away) then so be it, save the coin where you can

I dont think you can justify the money spent on CCW’s lol.

Quality - I’ve had a few “cheap” brand of wheels hold up to what New York roads have to offer with absolutely NO problems.

Appeal or “wow factor”- They dont really wow me, but ofcourse this point of the wheel is purely opinion.

Function - They’re not some really super light wheels are they?

No, but I have wanted to ask questions without punctuation;

Is anyone running these
Can I get pics on a car
Where did you find them
Has anyone seen them in real life
What makes them so bad
Will I make it on stancedragon.com if I run these on my BMW
Will I get in hot rod reader’s rides if I put em on my fox body
Can I borrow five dollars
Where do babies come from
What’s for lunch
Have I made a point yet
Would you agree that this is just getting funnier at this point
What number am I thinking of
If I mix the colors brown and purple will I get burple
If I wear size 11 shoes can a cobbler stretch a 10.5 to fit
What happens to all my left socks
Where do all my pens go when they disappear off my desk
Will the Angels ever win the pennant
Do you boys like mex e co
What am I doing with my life
If women are from mars and men are from venus, where do hermaphrodites come from

Is that enough

Again, CCW’s aren’t even expensive when it comes to wheels.

Go look up how much a set of ADV.1’s with tires cost. like $8-$10k. Now that’s retarded.

I love fake wheels!

fbody buddies ITT

Parallel parking FTMFL. Stupid F-body quarter panel makes it impossible to see the curb in the side mirror unless you are 5 feet away! This is why I love my fake painted wheels.

not expensive to the cost of those wheels but still expensive

Bakerian I believe we just got called the 1%…I expect both of us to go home to occupiers in our front lawn.

Btw I didn’t post this thread to get into a real v. Fake argument so I won’t, everyone knows my position and there are many reasons I will never buy fake wheels and others can justify it all you want and laugh that I spend thousands on wheels but I will keep doin it. Support the real shit so the fake companies can continue to have wheels to copy.