have you ever wanted a set of ccw classics but not multipiece...

with shittier build quality, and oh yea not being ccw’s, well now thanks to xxr you can, as long as you only want 15 or 16x8s and are 4 lug

http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-531-Wheels-s/1674.htm

:rofl As soon as I saw CCW and not multipiece I knew what was going on in here.

If they made 18s and 5x100 id buy em… I’m sorrry but I 100% would lol

15x9 -10 and I would too. :dunno

Spacers may happen.

CCW owners just cried a little.

Time for them to dig out every excuse justifying paying 5x for their wheels.

I think the excuse would be the quality of the wheel…just sayin’!

XXR wheels are actually pretty strong haha, I would buy these if I was in the market for bandwagon wheels

MAKE 17x9 ET20 5x120!!!

If by quality you mean strength, then it’s not really a justifying factor for around 5x the price of competition on an item that rarely breaks.

Phones break all the time, but if there were two phones that looked identical but one was “stronger” but 5 times the price, you’d probably still take the risk and buy the cheaper one.

One of the biggest selling points of CCW’s besides looks and width was the their rarity and that they had an instant “wow” factor because people knew what they cost. The second people start debating or questioning whether it’s the real thing or the knockoff the owner will lose his interest. The owner will just move on to some other “exotic” good looking wheel that doesn’t have a knockoff.

CCW’s aren’t even that expensive for a multi piece wheel. Yea they are more money than your shitty knockoff wheel that’s on every civic but they are proven quality race wheels. On and off the track.

They are also made in the USA and their customer service is excellent.

Haters gonna hate.

I wasn’t hating at all, was rather saying what the reaction would be.

If anything, you’re hating on knockoffs right now.

Edit: Giggle at the “shitty civic” comment, you have any idea how many legit race proven CCW’s are on cars that are worth less than the wheels? :rofl

Was gona get 521s now I might get these. Idc if thy are knockoffs … let dudes pay hella cash

I have had some form of XXR/Sportmaxx on a car for the last 7 years never an issue and I off road with my current wheels. Will probably buy these for my GF’s subaru or the other ones they have coming out which look badass too

I do hate on knockoffs. Cheap wheels suck. I don’t understand why people cheap out on wheels. Shitty wheels and tires are what $1200 or so? You can get a decent set of Voks for like $1800-$2K. Why not just save up the extra money?

Wheels make the car imo.

Multi-lug pattern…puke in my mouth.

Instant fail…didn’t look any further.

Likeron just said he has been tuning those brand of wheels for 6 - 7 years without problem.

So what’s the problem if you buy cheaper wheels that look good and don’t break and do what they are supposed to?

Only bad things I’ve heard about these wheels are from people like you who have expensive Sheldon lol why u hatin

My phone autofailed me a bunch of times in my post so don’t laugh, I said tuning wheels lolol

I had crappy wheels on some of my first cars. Every set had some sort of issue. Hit a pothole wheel shattered blew the tire out, etc.

Ok I understand why u mad now

Who cares if they make a knockoff now? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Though legit CCW Classics do have issues with their lips bending on track cars.