have you ever wanted a set of ccw classics but not multipiece...

Don’t have kids, enjoy owning cool cars and other toys for the rest of your life. Problem solved. Only have a kid once you get bored.

Another piece of quality advice brought to you by Shift518.

family > everything else

Gut master has spoken although we may have to add wheel master to your title as well

exactly, i can’t believe this is an argument its like a bunch of sore butt holes rubbing together

Anyways, there is people who understand that you buy shit because of the name… I bet you 99% of the time CCW’s are used… they are being used to their full race proven capacity and if a knockoff wheel was in their place, they would of failed.

There are people who understand that the brand is everything… you buy that gucci, you buy that prada, and you roll that new S class because that new hyundai just doesnt have its name yet. You got them ice creams on your feet and that polo wrist band. Brand is everything and if you got anything cheaper its just not the same thing. Live for the brand, die for its price.

Whether you know how to use it or not, its all about the name… the brand the price etc. Thats what its about… stuntin on these ho’s my *****

gucci gucci
louie louie
fendi fendi
prada
the basic bitches wear that shit
so I don’t even botha

I got MY TEN THOUSAND DOLLA JEANS ONNNN my 5000 DOLLA RACING SUSPENSION AND I DRIVE THAT SHIT WIT THE PRADA RACIN GLOVES

I’m fine with people buying Rolex’s all they want.

It’s when he Rolex owners start telling me that a cheaper watch doesn’t track time and isn’t accurate when vast majority of them are I have a problem.

When you buy a Rolex you don’t pay for time keeping, you pay extra for heritage, prestige, quality, hand making, smooth second hand arm, value etc.

But owning a $5000 watch and looking down on people buying $100 watches that just care to know what time it is, because they don’t own a Rolex is ridiculous.

Like you said, different strokes for different folks. Some people just want a good looking wheel that will roll on the road but don’t want to pay for prestige, fine machining, heritage, aircraft grade bolts etc. Just the wheels.

Take that extra money you save and put it towards a savings fund for your childrens education… lol

Close but not quite. We a good friends with Jon @ CCW. Robert Dubler buys quite a bit of his wheels per year for the race cars and various OLOA stuff here. I’ve got a couple sets myself.

Jon, at the time, did not have a 5 axis CNC that allowed him to cut the more complex “hollow” or scalped cut spokes like you find on some higher end BBS wheels. As of last we spoke I think he ordered the machine.

Realizies or fakes…you decide.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8486/zooml.jpg

fucking insane

if u got the money to do it, then do it. otherwise do what you can

that gmc is cool but i hate those things, the wheels look sick tho

Go fast parts>wheels (unless it’s an ultra lightweight wheel)

We’ve all agreed from the beginning that a rep rolls just as well as a real wheel, and does everything a typical person would want- if we are keeping things basic (durability, rebuildability, weight, caliper clearance, weight distribution, looks, etc. aside).

When you buy a Rolex you don’t pay for time keeping, you pay extra for heritage, prestige, quality, hand making, smooth second hand arm, value etc.
Yup, just like I said. I agree here.

But owning a $5000 watch and looking down on people buying $100 watches that just care to know what time it is, because they don’t own a Rolex is ridiculous.
Yes exactly like everyone against reps has been saying.

If you can’t afford a Rolex, nobody gives a single fuck. I have NEVER hated on an inexpensive real wheel. Buy what you can afford, it’s all good. If you can’t buy a Rolex, buy an Invicta or Nautica or whatever. Just because you can’t afford a Rolex doesn’t mean you should buy a Rolex knock off. Right? I’d imagine you would agree here, or I’d hope you don’t support the counterfeit business.

So now I ask, is it cool to buy/sell the knock off Rolex if that company started doing business legitimately and tweaked it just enough to not infringe on copyrights and trademarks? I say nah, design your own shit. You say yes. And that’s the only thing we really disagree on. (well unless you are down with illegaly sold fake Rolex’s also lol).

Like you said, different strokes for different folks. Some people just want a good looking wheel that will roll on the road but don’t want to pay for prestige, fine machining, heritage, aircraft grade bolts etc. Just the wheels.
Agreed. And I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. I just hate replicas and think there are tons of wheels for comparable prices that were designed by honest people like us that could use our business. Don’t take me too seriously though. I’ve owned reps, I have a lot of friends who rock reps, and I even talked my buddy into getting some XXR501s before because of the price and specs:lol Jus having a convo and explaining my point of view

/thread

something to take into account is that you will also end up better off financially in the end if you buy “authentic” wheels. Same situation as buying a Rolex. When you buy rep wheels/rep watches/rep clothes/replica whatever… they don’t hold their resale value for shit. I’ve never had a set of name brand wheels that didn’t sell at or more than I bought them for.

Sucks they dont have 5x112

stock wheels ftw.

Or atleast stock wheels off something else on it.

have you ever wanted a set of ccw classics…

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDgq-K2oYLo[/ame]

saw these a few weeks ago. reps will always happen so whatever. terrilbe sizes though.