Hay guys! My name is JDM AS FUCK!

for you infor “jetta” i didnt complain about being on here , i said that paying 10 bucks to get flamed is retarded when the mods are normally the ones flaming people. i can give 2 fucks what darkstar and everyone else says , i just dont think its right to have someone pay 10 bucks so you can flame them

:rofl: 9.89/10 Well played sir. Checkmate.

OK QUEER KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH
IM SORRY DICKSTAR …

are you gonna beat him up over the internet:doh:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/zachpoland/internet_serious_business.jpg

Agreed.

JDM YO!

damn, got to it before I had a chance.

^ Sorry haha… it was just to tempting.

funny thing about paying 10 bucks…no one is making you so dont. holly shit problem solved. continue posting though good entertainment

darkstar is indeed an asshole. but damn do I :love: his threads

Holy fuck tell me thats not his car. OMG I’m fucking crying over here! :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

he’s more of a joke then a asshole, i enjoy watching him look like an idiot

sry , not my car

theres multiple ppl here who can verify my car… 95 integra gsr supercharged , then i blew it up and did the following mods , jdm front, H22a, rsr header, full exhaust, lowered on neuspeed, 16" rota auto x , full jdm ITR interior… oh and a 02 rsx

^^ I enjoy watching himself too

sry for my grammer scientist

ORLY? Thats very fucking interesting. Taken from your introduction thread in the New Members forum:

well my name is mike , i drive a 91 4 door civic thats rusted to hell, im from ross twp. , i dont really know alot about cars and i stumbled across this site online , i am into learning alot about jdm stuff…i think its awesome to have things that are not your normal everyday parts. at this moment i cannot afford much because of school, also id like to learn more and im hopeing this site will help me along with the people on this site. thank you in advance for all help…

You wouldn’t happen to be trying to fleece us would you Mike?.. errr I mean Eric Clymo, (aka LilGreenB18, aka FukBobTheBuilder, aka Yodudet99)…

Enjoy your permaban, faggot! :rofl:

excuse me? theres many ppl here that can verify who i am too.

you are the world class subbox builder that works in peoples driveways :hsugh:

huh? …i guess that would be a no , since i dont even have a system myself…not sure even how i would go about building a box

The 10 dollar fee (as its been explained to you already) is a fee designed to offset the operation costs of the site, you keep saying its to get flamed, that would be the 15 dollar fee that grants you access to the e-fighting threads.
If you are an upstanding member of the boards you wont mind DONATING 10bux 1 time to sell off products you are looking to sell.

I dont understand why it is so hard for you to drop a 10 spot, being you have enough cash to snag up a supercharger…

and i agree with you . and as stated before I WILL DONATE this week , and they keep ranting on and on…