another new guy

What’s up everyone, I’m Mike, I drive a 99 civic ex. Not a whole ton done to the engine, just the basics, intake, exhaust, header. Recently put on a bodykit carbon fiber hood, and some Z3 fenders, so it’s looking pretty good just needs to run faster. I had a couple friends tell me about this site, seemed pretty cool so I thought i’d check it out. the car is at www.sounddomain.com/id/foo714 , i haven’t updated the pics since i put the kit on and painted it, but soon enough i will. Looking forward to racing on Saturday, finally see what the civic will actually run. WEll thats all for now, peace.

word. welcome aboard foo. i look forward to beating you saturday:)

ill be sure to be in the middle on my pedal bike to beat you both:owned:

jk;)

welcome aboard

welcome

here are some things to think about.

1. learn to take a joke
  2. fast and the furious sucked
  3. too fast too furious sucked even more and starred twoforty in his pink shirt.
  4. its the interweb
  5. darkstar is in OC so what he has to say doesn’t count in pittsburgh.

:smiley:

its about damn time foo

hi

welcome:beer:

welcome:cool:

Hello, welcome :blue:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
welcome

1. learn to take a joke
  2. fast and the furious sucked
  3. too fast too furious sucked even more and starred twoforty in his pink shirt.
  4. its the interweb
  5. darkstar is in OC so what he has to say doesn’t count in pittsburgh.

should be stickied!!!

where you racing saturday? next saturday at quaker?

WELCOME:) Now swap that motor out… :rolleyes:

welcome

welcome

nice to recieve such a warm welcome:) anyways, in response to a few comments, yes the engine is getting swapped with an ls integra motor, but since i’m poor right now it’s gonna have to wait and i’ll have to deal with the S.O.H.C. And yeah SSsuperchargedE i’m not a fan of the slow and the curious or, still slow and still curious. And i know my civic isn’t the fastest around, but i’m working on it, its fun, thats all that matters.

Originally posted by foo714
nice to recieve such a warm welcome:) anyways, in response to a few comments, yes the engine is getting swapped with an ls integra motor, but since i’m poor right now it’s gonna have to wait and i’ll have to deal with the S.O.H.C. And yeah SSsuperchargedE i’m not a fan of the slow and the curious or, still slow and still curious. And i know my civic isn’t the fastest around, but i’m working on it, its fun, thats all that matters.

Actually I said it SSEI stated it should be stickied. I guess reading the english language may be a near 6th thing to think about. :smiley:

Actually I said it SSEI stated it should be stickied. I guess reading the english language may be a near 6th thing to think about. :smiley:
:slap:

welcome

1. too fast too furious sucked even more and starred twoforty in

:bsflag: that movie rocked i felt like i was wachin old school miami vice.

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
:bsflag: that movie rocked i felt like i was wachin old school miami vice.

right and it was so realistic :rolleyes:

I’ll play Vice city if I want a miami feel. Atleast on there you can spin the helicotor like a top on the beach and cut everyone to shreads with the tail rotor then chase after people with a chainsaw, or Do break stands on theri head with a bike till the puddle of blood gets bigger :smiley: