Another Newb

Hear lots about this place figured I would sign up and see whats up. I “used” to drive a Mustang, but I’m not cool anymore cause I got a Dodge truck with a lil 5.9 in it lol.

![http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/The Big D.jpg](http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/The Big D.jpg)

welcome over mikey

all the anti pittspeed people are coming over from SCS now. yipee.

welcome…I also used to drive a mustang and now drive a 5.9 (gas) ram…not as fun but fits way more groceries and bodies

Funny, Here are my anti- anythings
anti-doushbag chad
anti-ricer(which could be any make or model car or truck)
anti-O’sama
anti-jobless lazy a-holes
Guess there is no way to put and “Anti-” label on the next one.
if you don’t like this country get the “F” out.

I don’t like this country. Come make me get the fuck out, faggot.

lol. im just a dick on the internet :wink:

were not anti-pittspeed… I dont see why there’s a problem…we come in peace lol whould that be the ram that left a nice scar on a civic? lol

Faggot? Oh this all makes sense now why you drive an auto instead of a stick. You boyfriend is blowing you while you play with his stick ahh yes that makes it all clear now doesn’t it. Could be why you drive a vette. Like most old folks. Gotta make up for a lack of something.

Ya and go check out that same thread of what it did to a pt-cruiser lol. poor car, felt bad for him. Realy don’t think he had great depth perception with one eye. (not making fun just a point)

haha will do

can i have the 5.0 out of the Merc? mines a little brokeD

I see how craftily you avoided my invitation. Interesting.

nope lol how did you break it? small block Fords are pretty easy to find lol

Oh, I am certainly not afraid of you. The sad part of todays world is I would beat your unpatriotic ass and you would sue me so you can try to make your pappy car faster.

boost. i picked up a bandaid stock bottom end last night for $60. haha.

i change motors as part of an oil change it seems

That’s not today’s world. That is the United States of America you are badmouthing. If you hate it so much, get the fuck out.

REDNECK STUPIDITY MAKES FOR THE BEST IRONY!

It isn’t the country I hate you moron. I served my country wilingly how about you? It is the pathetic pussy’s of the world like you. The big bad e-thugs lol.

All bantering aside now, thanks for the welcome. Ouch a gaser prolly drinks the gas down too if I remember correctly. I love my diesel truck. Granted it weighs around 8200-8300 pounds and with stock injectors and turbo still puts out to the ground 321/783. That will change soon though. Hwy it gets 16-17.6 depending on how I am driving and around home the worst I got was 14.5.

Welcome aboard, Hidalgogt. I see they love you one here just like me. Maybe I should go borrow my grandpaps lincoln, then maybe this old man car driving, fat chick fucking douchebag of an e thug wouldn’t have such an issue with me. This place sure knows how to bring the lolz

nobody said shit to you.

Not that I realy care if some like me or not. I like car forums to learn stuff. I mean one day when the dodge is done being tinkered with I planned on maybe building a car and it was not going to be a mustang and was going to be a camaro/chevelle or nova. Opps ya I was a chevy man before I drove a ford lol. So the more I learn the better. Was actualy thinking about buying an older car and building a new Ls based 6.0 for in it.