Another Newb

Old Man Car? :rofl: Thats really the best you’ve got, isn’t it?

My girlfriend weighs 105lbs. Here’s a pic. Maybe you can blow it up and paste it on the face of whatever you fuck so you don’t have to close your eyes and imagine every night…

speaking of blow and paste…i distinctly remember blowing a creamy paste all over her face about 2 months ago. That bitch sucks dick like a vacuum sucks dirt. She’s in 10th grade, right?

9th

I see why you had to ditch the dsm and buy a vette :love:

You’d let a 10th grader suck your dick? :ugh:

Oh do you now?

oh yeh, that’s right. She’s no good anyway. Only sucking the top half of my dick and what not, damn does that piss me off. Oh well, she’s dropping by for a little while tonight, maybe i’ll beat it up in a real car. :naughty:

Considering I’m 18 and most 10th graders are 17. I’d have to say yes :blue:

You’re only 18?

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Do mommy and daddy even allow you to be on the internet? Have you even seen a vagina that wasnt on the internet?

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Why are you such a complete ass to everyone? He cant exactly control that he is currently 18

who the fuck asked you anything? I’m going to take my 789soft fortune and buy all the property around you and have it rezoned to section 8 housing.

YAY darkstar,grow the fuck up,its not 1997 fucktard.welcome :beer: mikey

Thanks other then darkdick it doesn’t seem that bad.

shut the fuck up, noob.

:zzz: wow is that all u got,i’ve been hearing that since 2000,now stfu

I’ve got a lot more than that. Come up to Kittanning and I’ll show you!

:eek3:

Yes, i’m 18. Does it make you feel good to know that 1) I make more money that you do AND have a full ride to school 2) I’ve pulled more pussy in a week than you can in a year. 3)you’re a fat slob that probably makes 25k a year and still lives with your mommy and daddy

Come down to MP where Lou & i live pussy boy!

Yup,act all tuff little boy,u know where he lives & where i live,u more then welcome to come down with darkstar,someone needs to get him home

girls put out ALOT more now a days.

you live together? fag.