another newb lol

Hey, my name is Dan, I drive an 02 mustang GT with CAI, SCT tune, 3.73’s and magnapacks…this winter its gettin a KB. My winter ride is an '84 merc grand marquis lol I heard so many wonderful things about this site so I figured I would check it out…Im also an SCS member lol

Hey welcome another Newb !!

welcome

hello. welcome over. SCS INVADES PITTSPEED!!!

Iwishididnthavea5.0

I can see this site is everything I hoped for and more lol…

I wish I had a 5.0, too. I’m being serious.

Welcome. Magnapacks sound so good.

it’s fun if you dont take everything to heart.

thanks…I have lt’s and an O/R H waitin to get installed too…I hope it sounds good lol

SCS = Suck Cocks Surreptitiously ?

Boy you sure like talking about the male anatomy and its uses between males, you still in the closet about your sexuality?

This isn’t a gay personals site.

For that, you might want to check out that Pittsburgh based Mustang site. I forget what it’s called but it’s infested with cum gargling butt pirates.

I drive a Corvette, not a Mustang, bro. That means my cock is tiny, not that I like to stick it into men.

A car site that doesnt talk about cars but rather about bullshit…this shit is like jerry springer with a key board haha

Last I checked I had a pretty hot fiance’ and it is a she with no attachments below. So, the gay shit does not apply to me. Although my neighbors would prolly talk to anyone about that…ick makes my skin crawl.

fun isnt it?

kinda fun huh?

are you saying that you fuck your sister? Because we don’t want to hear about that. Unless she’s hot. Then we still don’t want to hear about it but we do want to see pics of her naked.

it makes your skin crawl because you’re a closet homosexual and are very insecure with your sexuality. It does not offend normal, heterosexual people.

or people with an IQ in double digits.

as for your fiancee… Elton John was married once. Don’t mean shit.

Dude, I just seen the pic you posted lol eat many donuts? Question is she drunk or drugged her eyes look a lil distorted? Maybe like most gay guys you have a chick to make you look straight lol. The neighbors have on eliving with them. I should print your fat fuck picture and go ask them if they remember slappin one on your face.

lol. Welcome to Bullshitspeed. I hope you enjoy your stay!

I eat donuts all the time. Donuts and pussy. My doctor keeps telling me that I need a more balanced caloric intake but I take some fish oil caps and a multi-vitamin every day too.

You’re more than welcome to post up pics of your s/o. Let’s see if I have more money, a faster car, AND a better looking girlfriend. I’m curious to see.

:bowrofl:

So you base all your looks and inteligence on money? Wow talk about a complete retard. As for if my girl is better looking? Those who seen her can be the judge of that lol. I will ask her if it is ok to post her picture up, I will warn her a chubby boy like you might have to go spank his lil monkey off to it though. Naw, I’m not rich only make 17.30 an hr. Works for me but, class isn’t judged by money lil boy.