another newb lol

Class? You drive a Mustang and you want to talk to me about class?

Jesus fucking Christ you are a riot. I base all my looks and intelligence (awesome job misspelling intelligence… I LOVE irony) on money? No, I base looks and intelligence on looks and intelligence. I can’t fault you for losing the genetic lottery… but know your role. The world needs losers to pump gas for the winners like myself.

Well put. Also driving a fast car doesnt mean he is making a lot of money, just means he lives in a shit box cause he sunk all his money into his car. Cause he definitely isnt making much off 789soft.com

You can get most of that crap freeware

With a lil more tuning my 04 gt that I used to have would have prolly beat his vette. That gone and not dwelling on it. This kid must sit at home mad cause mommy didn’t love him enough and piss’s with everyone cause he feels neglected. I mean if I wanted to make him feel small could post video’s of dodge trucks beating vette’s in the quarter mile and they probaly aren’t millionair’s. I know my friend Jeremy has his dodge putting out 1200hp to the ground on fuel alone with his dodge. It is a pulling truck though. Though he does go with the stereo type of a vette owner. Cocky arrogant pissant. He fails to see his vette s only fast if I don’t run it over lol.

If you base it on that then did you get a wideview mirror from the funhouse to look at yourself? Curious as well do you have to pay her to be near your fatness? Oh, my I mispelled a word, more then likely a typo but, I’ll let you have that one since it makes you feel so far superior. Though your memory must be shit, if you re-read my intro I said I “USED” to own one. :madfawk:

My car COULD HAVE…

My BUDDYS car could…

Videos of OTHER PEOPLES DODGE TRUCKS BEATING OTHER PEOPLE CORVETTES…

living vicariously through other people cause you’re too much of a bitch to handle shit yourself? True mark of a fucking loser.

If you base it on that then did you get a wideview mirror from the funhouse to look at yourself? Curious as well do you have to pay her to be near your fatness? Oh, my I mispelled a word, more then likely a typo but, I’ll let you have that one since it makes you feel so far superior. Though your memory must be shit, if you re-read my intro I said I “USED” to own one. :madfawk:

:rofl: you cant even spell misspell! :rofl:

Yeah bro I like to lead a pretty comfortable life. Why would I bother running every morning to drop 20lbs or whatever when I’m already pulling mad pussy as it is? sucks that your foodstamps cant keep you adequately fed.

That’s funny. I thought thought was being a bitch ass little vette driver who talks smack on the internet. How old are you? All you can afford is a C5 vette? i would have chose to spend my 15k on something more worth while.

First I doubt you could even run 5 feet unless you were chasing a donut. I eat as much as I need when I need to eat it. I just don’t stuff myself into looking like a fat pig like you. I like the fact when I take my shirt off no one looks at me and say I need a bra. The only thing you pull in is gold digging skanks who only like you cause you like to blow money. They see the vette and cash not you. But, I guess with your low ass self esteem that is ok. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. Sad really. :cookie:

Like what? having the herpes scraped off of your mother’s twat/your face?

It’s alright player. As far as my girlfriend being a gold digging skank… she works, has her own car that she paid for, etc. She doesn’t ride on my coattails.

But yeah, woe is me. Look at my low self esteem. I have a badass car, a nice place to live, a hot girlfriend, a great job, tons of money, etc. I can’t believe I haven’t offed myself yet.

dude, they make pills for them. They’re like 13 bucks for a bottle. That little slut of yours takes 3 and chases them with my spludge every time she sees me.

Can you even splooge yet? I thought you had to be old enough to have pubes to do that?