post lines Pittspeeders use to get laid...

ShalerPunk: “Thats right sweetheart. This baby came in second in Car and Driver’s best new economy subcompact award. Wanna go for a ride? yeah, you can… could you just… yeah you can just throw those pizza bags in the back seat there. Did I mention this baby gets 34 MPG?..”

SleeperGTP: “Excuse me, does this rag smell funny to you?”

Whitey: “HEYY!!! HEY! DONT I KNOW UUUUUUU! YEAH I KNOW U! yeeeaahhhhhh…you were in that class with me. yeah, so uh…wanna do a shot? what? yeah I’m fine. uhhhhhh, not that much. 4 jagerbombs, 3 Vodka and red bulls, 5 beers, 4 shots… um… and then we got to the bar… and … hey, where are you going? Fuck this let’s go to Eat & Park.”

1320: “fuck yeah its a real gun! Get in the van, bitch!”

Jeff95TA: "HEY! YOU UP THERE! HAY LADY! YEAH… DOWN HERE. "

bigblockelcamino:" Hey Dan, time for you to come make another payment. "

ITR41: “Oh my god!! is that a real gun?”

BlkP42E: “Good game guys. Can you believe that call man? Yeah, no way that was hooking. The other guy was on the other side of the rink. Damn I’m sweaty. … oh shit dude, yeah thats some really slippery soap. Could you grab that for me?”

Cutty: Hey there big guy. Yeah, look. I don’t usually do this kind of thing, but… well… you’re not a cop are you? swear? because you know if you are a cop you have to tell me… ok. alright! look, if I give you $20, will you teabag the shit out of me? what does it matter where I went to high school? welll, actually yes, I did. how did you know? Really? 50% off? I knew I’ve been holding on to this school ID for some reason!

Up early or up late, or just feeling creative in the middle of the night?

And she’s shorter than I am so… yeah… :slight_smile:

funny as hell but too damn early

BurnyD: “…but I drive an MR-2 sports car…it’s baller status.”

Darkstar: “18/f/oc”

Pewter: “BBBbbbBBBbBBBBbBB!!!”

00BlackSS: “Chupa con gusta punta.”

LaurenCBR: “Wanna make out?”

Laura00WS6: “Wanna make out?”

xlogic: “I’ve got 2 layers of protection baby.”

BlkP42E: “Margarita buckets!”

Cheeks: “It’s all lies.”

F-B-A: “16/m/pa”

:rofl:

Be_rad - (sorry had to start here) “Look baby its really not that small, its just i am so tall it looks tiny by comparison”

Solo - “Thats right, see that shit, can you say - Do it wobble to da floor-”

Burnyd- “Ahh this is my first time, uh huh, yeah I love you schmieder”

Darkstar- “whats that, the weed taste funny? ur lips are numb? nahh your wiggin out, take another hit, its good, No i didnt put anything in it, whats that? you feel like you’re goona pass out? here, put your head down here…”

Starboy (casper from “KIDS” quote) "Its Alright Jenny, its me’ Caspa)

Sleeper-“I know where you live, I know where you work, I know where your family lives, I know thier phone numbers…”

Pewter- (In a caveman voice) Grrr, uhhh grunt, THUMP! (slowly retrieves POA and drags her back to cave)

Cheeks- “Hey, i have cookies, Hey wait come back, I have candy, No dont scream, your mom told me to pick you up here, yeah thats right i know your mom. sure, comon get in.”

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

“unknown user” :kekegay: - I’m going to kill myself because I love you.

:eek2: :owned:

I can only imagine who that is…

00BlackSS-( standing outside home depot ). Gets a ride to a jobsite. lady your pool is cleaned and yard work complete, can i come in for some cold iced tea? Is your husband home?. I accept cash only, wheres the nearest INS office?. your husband is not a federally is he?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

awesome thread…funny shit

These ones are the best :bowrofl:

SmokeyBurnouts -I had a vette, sold it bought this Black Trans Am. So I can spend more on you baby.

Bics56- Wanna see what a mint LS1 Trans Am looks like?, It’s down in the basement. I"ll let you drive it if i can fingerbang you.