Pittspeed

I was chilling with 6bquick last night at Fiore’s talking about pittspeed. All people ever do on here is try to bring someone else down. It supposed to be cause we all like cars. Too many people think they are better than everyone else. WHo the hell cares if you live at home or on your own, you don’t get a prize if you have your own place. It has no bearing on anything! Same thing goes with your choice of transmission. The two fastest car on the board are auto’s anyway! There is a difference between joking and just being a jerk-off. The jokes and comment here are so lame and played out. No problems with mods making jokes but one in particular takes it to far. I’ve met tons of cool people here cause thats what this is suppoesed to be about. Some memebers thou think everything is a game thou. What you say to someone as a joke might come off as disrespect to them. Everyone has grown up different and not everyone reacts the same to certain comments. Its somewhat hipocritical for me to say some of this stuff but the only reason i talk shit is cause i’m not going to let some ass that doesn’t know me sit there and talk shit. Too many people here are jealous. Too much trash talk about topics other than cars.

BoB

Its the INterWeb. come To a FUCKING MEET AND YOU WILL REALIZE were MOSTLY friends :rolleyes:

ez there bud its the internet & winter time!!!:smiley: be:cool: :cool: its all in fun i think!!!:smiley:

its all fun. I’ll just learn to say away from politics.

Originally posted by Shaggy
BoB

Its the INterWeb. come To a FUCKING MEET AND YOU WILL REALIZE were MOSTLY friends :rolleyes:

:eek3:

no just darkstar dose

well when I hear people say “i swear i’m bout to knock out such and such from pittspeed” i take notice. Not everyone is under the same assumption that its all friendly. I’ve been to a meet last year and it was pretty friendly but the constant shit talking wears on some people.

Originally posted by Shaggy
BoB

x2 chirstmas meet! no one pulled out there pipe!!

we :love: u bob!!!we do it to u cause u always get all wound up!!!soryy little buddy!!!:cool:

Originally posted by 2FNFast
x2 chirstmas meet! no one pulled out there pipe!!
i would of it the girl wanted it!!!:smiley: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Cutty
well when I hear people say “i swear i’m bout to knock out such and such from pittspeed” i take notice. Not everyone is under the same assumption that its all friendly. I’ve been to a meet last year and it was pretty friendly but the constant shit talking wears on some people.

you’ve met me more than once… You know im a nice guy in person, but i do bust balls pretty hard on here. Everyone thats been here for more than a month knows that im sure. Hell, you’ve been here for years, you know how this shit works. Its all just fun and games man.

Originally posted by Darkstar
you’ve met me more than once… You know im a nice guy in person, but i do bust balls pretty hard on here. Everyone thats been here for more than a month knows that im sure. Hell, you’ve been here for years, you know how this shit works. Its all just fun and games man.
nice guy:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: but ur right!!!

yeah between the most regulars its all just like hanging with your boys and fucking with eachother.

I know i get all fired up about stuff and i have fun with it but certain people just say stuff that really makes me wanna hit them if i ever see them. I know someothers that feel the same. It definetly doesn’t need to come to that. It really takes a lot to get someone like me mad, i’m a mild mannered person.

[ill never call u short again!

:sadwavey:

i heart cutty!!

hey everyone was cool so the pipe wasnt needed to be taken outta its safe home under my driver seat :slight_smile:

Originally posted by 2FNFast
[ill never call u short again!

:sadwavey:

I gaurentee Im Shorter lol, Ihear it from shaggy and pewter all the time and I could care less lol.

now the one thing that DOES piss me off is my on bud cuts on all of us for being on PITTspeed and meeting and such… hes to closeminded to even bother to come onand post… he got all pissywhen pewter and shaggyfucked with him on mysite lol… I thoight it was priceless.

what was his name? :smiley: :smiley:

zulude!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Pewterss
zulude!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nah, he aint that bad…

Its another kid… anthony is one of those kids youhave to meet and talk to and he’ll like ya… my other buddy is just a putz.