Pittspeed

Originally posted by Cutty
well when I hear people say “i swear i’m bout to knock out such and such from pittspeed” i take notice.
tell Pewter to bring it. :eek3:

Originally posted by Black_WS6
tell Pewter to bring it. :eek3:
adress please!!!

Originally posted by Pewterss
adress please!!!

why you wanna send him flowers :confused:

Originally posted by Shaggy
why you wanna send him flowers :confused:
no u got them all!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

:eek: there dead

well more on the way!!!:69:

THIS THREAD SUCKS AND SO DOES THE PERSON WHO STARTED IT:greddy: :greddy2: :finger2: :slap: :wackit:

What do the fastest cars here run?

10’s 11’s 12’s 13’s 14’s

Originally posted by Kevin
What do the fastest cars here run?

-PewterSS is mid/high 10’s

Im not sure if he still posts or just lurks, but there was a cat named Lugnutz who has a 10 second VW scirroco

Originally posted by 1320
-PewterSS is mid/high 10’s

Im not sure if he still posts or just lurks, but there was a cat named Lugnutz who has a 10 second VW scirroco
& soon to be tWo 10 second 240’s & a type -R!!!

if pittspeed sucks - don’t post :dunno:

dom… who is anthony and who gives a fuck about him/???

:dunno:

Originally posted by turbovw18
if pittspeed sucks - don’t post :dunno:

dom… who is anthony and who gives a fuck about him/???

:dunno:
yea

Originally posted by OrangeSS
THIS THREAD SUCKS AND SO DOES THE PERSON WHO STARTED IT:greddy: :greddy2: :finger2: :slap: :wackit:
i wasn’t gonna call you out but your are one of the people i’m talking about, Why you gotta be such an ass towards me and others here. It must be that f-body syndrome…wait pewter, silver, black, jeff,tj, etc…they’re all cool. it must be that you are a big ASSHOLE. you are supposed to be a mod and you flame me more than anyone here. Do yourself a favor and talk to me first before you keep talking shit. You don’t see me argue with eric anymore, do you. We finnally talked and person and it was all cool.

If we wanna beat cincy we gotta stop beating ourselves. How we gonna win when people on the board can’t stand others. All this post was for was to try to bring it together to beat cincy.

Originally posted by Cutty
i wasn’t gonna call you out but your are one of the people i’m talking about, Why you gotta be such an ass towards me and others here. It must be that f-body syndrome…wait pewter, silver, black, jeff,tj, etc…they’re all cool. it must be that you are a big ASSHOLE. you are supposed to be a mod and you flame me more than anyone here. Do yourself a favor and talk to me first before you keep talking shit. You don’t see me argue with eric anymore, do you. We finnally talked and person and it was all cool.

If we wanna beat cincy we gotta stop beating ourselves. How we gonna win when people on the board can’t stand others. All this post was for was to try to bring it together to beat cincy.
:love:

Originally posted by Gnocide
sorry i was beating myself
wow chipped ham:eek3:

cutty, you gotta understand sam, he has alot of pent up sexual frustration, and ever since they moved the sheep farm to mexico hes just been a little on edge

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
cutty, you gotta understand sam, he has alot of pent up sexual frustration, and ever since they moved the sheep farm to mexico hes just been a little on edge
but he has YUPPIES!!!:eek:

Originally posted by Vapor Trail

:owned:

sam is funny as fuck