Pittspeed Members ( you know who you are )

whatever happend to busting the NoObs balls, No personal DraHma, Meeting up and saying WTF! why didn’t so and so come tonight!!!

The board turned into too much FRUITY shit, WTF!
I could really careless about all the nonsense that has been going on lately. What goes on the IntRAnet stays on the net, Meeting up and having to hear about all Bullshit is CRAZY:rolleyes:

first off, who really cares about Imports VS Domestics. That was settled a long time ago on here:rolleyes: = the same :cool:
I’m in the middle about everything, because i truelly don’t give a fuck:eek:

Pittracing people really get on my nerves, I really don’t care if you like me or not: life goes on :boink you have brought to much useless draHma to this site.

People Signing up just trying to sell shit and posting smilies is not a *member:mad:

Who cares what a person spends, makes a Year$ or job.
were all in the same boat, WE LOVE CARS or TRUCKS!

Certain people on here will do anything for you and not think twice about, :beer: :bowdown: so if your really a dickhead on here, don’t expect the next time to be in your favor. :eek2:
return the favor anyway possible: :smiley:

Oh yeah :madfawk:

agreed

:eek3: shaggys angry!!! :eek:

Originally posted by Shaggy
whatever happend to busting the NoObs balls, No personal DraHma, Meeting up and saying WTF! why didn’t so and so come tonight!!!

I could really careless about all the nonsense that has been going on lately. What goes on the IntRAnet stays on the net, Meeting up and having to hear about all Bullshit is CRAZY:rolleyes:

first off, who really cares about Imports VS Domestics. That was settled a long time ago on here:rolleyes: = the same :cool:

Pittracing people really get on my nerves, I really don’t care if you like me or not: life goes on :boink you have brought to much useless draHma to this site.

People Signing up just trying to sell shit and posting smilies is not a *member:mad:

Certain people on here will do anything for you and not think twice about, :beer: :bowdown: so if your really a dickhead on here, don’t expect the next time to be in your favor. :eek2:

Oh Snap! Shaggy’s dealer got busted!

:eek3:

:wink: j/k bro. You summed it up quite nicely.

Originally posted by Shaggy

well put!!!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:confused: :frowning:

ah the memories of PR

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Black Velvet anyone??

i wanna be a real pittspeed member :hs:

Originally posted by turbovw18
i wanna be a real pittspeed member :hs:
we cant,we aint old schoolers!!!:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Pewterss
we cant,we aint old schoolers!!!:slight_smile:

nah, turbovw18 is old school.

:cool:

i started lurking on PSR in 2000 i thinhk. posted a few times and boy was whitey busting my balls :madfawk:

FUCK THE OLD SCHOOL SHIT!!!

:frowning:

cabin fever.

late april/early may will roll around, the weather will be slightly less miserable, and things will be cool.

trust me.

i love you shaggy now i dont see how that is fruity. :dunno:

Originally posted by Darkstar
nah, turbovw18 is old school.

:cool:

semi-oldschool… i had another psr handle pre-turbovw… can’t remember it :frowning:

gee i was on psr for a little!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Pewterss
gee i was on psr for a little!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
be quite old man :mad:

I forget when I signed up on PSR :sad: