i dont even have a title for this topic

ok pittspeed is and let me quote "is a message forum for car enthusiasts in Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas. … " ok 1. dose not say drama, i see car enthusiasts, but no drama . any way we have 812 members we need 80 out of that 812 to pay 25 to go to the track all day . hmm is it me or 790 members chose the wrong forum to join. for christ sakes someone is gonna drive 9 hrs + to support the site (darkstar). i think people are more worried to start fights or drama on a internet forum than go do what they supostly love to do, come on people give whitey money and lets go have som fun on the 19.

ummm did you ever hear of grammar?

no please help me out

i would, but i get too busy fixing my gf’s papers lol

I would but unfortunatly I have two projects I have to finish the next two weekends and I don;t have the 25 just to send off and say have fun guys. I still have a few hundred just to finish the Bathroom this weekend, then the following weekend is the Bar remodling, then I’m going away for my aniversery… :sad:

Oh I’m not sad I;m going away for my aniversary I;m sad I can;t make it to the track :smiley:

anniversary at the track!!! too good to be true

my opinion on the situation, not that any of you are gonna care which is part of the problem , is that you guys are a fairly close group of people and the new members that come on here never feel welcome as a part of pittspeed. if they do want to be active on the board they are usually tore totally apart over a few comments they make then never want to come back!

personally i have 25 bucks and all day free that day plus a car that runs but honestly i dont want to come because most of you have some stupid opinion of me then after that day ill come back to this site and see numerous threads about how gay i am, how gay what im wearing was, how fast i thought my car was, how slow it really is and of course how all of your cars are superior! its just petty bullshit!

this place isnt a friendly place for new people if you havent noticed people dont stick around! maybe a few post but nothing brings them back here because all we do is bitch and complain about each other! its what i hate about being a car enthusiast! no one respects the other persons car or tastes in cars.

im done bitching so now go ahead and flame me because my opinion and thoughts are worthless to pittspeed

No our aniverseray is the weekend after the track and thats when were are going away. This weekend Bathroom, Track weekend Bar remodel.

This bar has to get done for two reasons. Its one of the last weekends my buddy and I work the same exact shift so it has to get done, for reason two, its needs to be functional for my new years party. Last year I had about 30 people over.

:sadwavey:

see my post. :blah:

at least your learning :dunno: :smiley:

thank you for making my point even more clear to people that might not understand!

a few people on here know that im not that bad in person especially chad because i hooked his ass up but none of you want to take a few minutes to get to know me!

:finger: ya im learning

you’re you douchebag. :spank:

first off you stupid fuck unless you are going to meet me in person don’t start calling me a fucking douche bag. I type too fast and could give two flying fucks if its proper, correctly spelled, punctuated right.

Fucking lowlife piece of shit.

i asked first to meet

wtf quit fucking up my threads and 240 just go it will be fun

789 members. I am going on vacation or I would be there.

we should just set something up for next summer, its looks like its not going to happen this year. setting something up this early and over winter so more people can prepay.