i dont even have a title for this topic

seriously, the petty bullshit ends when we meet up in person (for the most part.) It would take me two hands to count the number of people that I was supposed to fight at one time or another that are either decent friends now or are at least cool with each other.

:kekegay:

you’re such an e-thug

…and your a fucking tool. So what is your point you piece of shit.

when i made my way to a few meets over last winter i still wasnt “accepted” in the crew and by time i made it back to my house and got online there was already threads about petty bullshit like what i was wearing or how i acted! so ya its not like that for me atleast! :down:

well back on topic… i dont have a car worth running down the track at the moment but i’ll donate 20bucks :bigthumb: hehe

240 im not being a dick but your acting like a bitch just go, go to have fun, forget what people think about you, dude if i cared about have the shit people thought about me i would problity cometed suiside already so put you hand under that skirt and grab your nuts . man up

slo
just come up im paying 25 to watch its gonna be a good time

:rofl: i just noticed your sig lol, depending on lunch,… opps, well i guess thats true considering my fat ass, i gotta go back on the atkins for a little :sadwavey:

well, there are a select few that are :greddy: about it.

i stuck up for your ass when you got on the board…but you crossed the line on aim…

then out of nowhere your sis getting on my about some nudes which i had no idea what she was talking about…so i went along with it that i had them…fuck it i was blamed for having them . :nuts: :nuts:

thats all i am saying i am not getting into this again

but what track is it anyways? i may still come, i might be buying an impreza as a daily driver next week so i might need the money, i’ll do my best tho, and if i do get the impreza i’ll run it for shits and giggles

quaker city raceway
ryan noon is going so you can fallow him or ride with him

ryan nunner i think’s the name, but everyone i’ve known always called him “dent” short for “dent demon” :rofl: ask him about it sometime

yea him but his name is noon

well i really have no urge to spend a day around people i dont get along with so im not really bitching about people talking about me! i would love to run my car, maybe ill get some friends together and head up

as for you slowcamaro i know i said some fucked up things and so did you but go check out those threads. i was man enough to say im sorry and that i didnt mean them unlike yourself but like you said we arent getting into that again!

asked first?!? you said you were sending some kid i’ve NEVER EVEN HEARD OF to one of my houses. I called all of them and let them know that some internet warriors were coming… they laughed but kindly agree’d to play your games :slight_smile:

PS you and your boy never showed up at any of them :rofl: