So, now that PittSpeed officially sucks, what now?

Discuss.

sex dance party?

time to go back to non pittspeed days

meh

yo cheeks i thought you were banned?

This i the first day of that last days of pittspeed…all hail NYSPEED

It is funny that when we merged NYSpeed into SON240 all of NYSpeed said the same shit… They are all still there and get along quite well with the SON guys. Give it a try and I bet you will find the same thing.

I doubt theres anything on the other sites thats interesting to majority of this crowd. Weve grown to be friends over the years thats only reason we stay visiting the old pittspeed. Pittspeed hasnt been infomational in years so it has to be cause of the drama/balls busting/Darkstar’ address of pittspeed for ppl to log in.

ah don’t be such a drama queen, it’s emasculating.

You guys are big boys, and so am I, it’ll be water under the bridge soon enough.

We are intent on being respectful of your existing community, that said, there is also a need to be protective of the integrity of ours. Some of the stuff you dudes went off with today was too disrespectful for guys not ‘in’ on the joke.

besides, cheeks account was only limited of network section access, there are other guys like that too who went way overboard. Fortunately it’s not a net loss since the sections didnt exist for you guys yesterday anyways.

Looking forward to getting down to PA this summer to actually meet some of you guys in person. I havent been since we went to Penn state and Carlisle like 4 years ago… some of the highways down your way are intense…

I got to tell you that I loved the post darkstar made in the announcement thread last week picking mine apart. It was hillarious, and that shit is totally cool as long as it stays in the proper place. We are NOT going to be moderating anything on PITTspeed. This is still whatever playground you want it to be. The network sections are full of information (well aside from OT) and we want to keep them clean and friendly to anyone who happens to be looking at it. Outside of that we could care less. Whitey is still in charge and gets to decide how to run this side of the forum. You are all just part of a bigger community now.

don’t be respectful of our community. bust everyone’s balls here. it’s the only way you’ll gain any respect. not by banning people. all you look like is a bunch of fags who can’t take a joke when you do that

We didn’t ban anyone.

what was ever informational about pittspeed? it wasn’t informational when everyone was on PSR

there was that technical section lol

???

I still fail to see the word BAN anywhere. I see limited which if you fail to comprehend English also means restricted or moderated. We did not touch his permissions on PittSpeed. Only removed the broader community from his posting options. He can still post here if he wanted.

i think that because the network has all these funky intricacies that are unique to this network that you guys are misunderstanding what happened.

Cheeks can log in and post in here right now and call me a homo or whatever… it’s just the sections that are linked across all forums that he cant access… like the wheel / tire for sale section at the bottom and the network announcements.

btw, Mike (TPGSR) puts things about as eloquently as a dead donkey carcass

who said shit about him being banned? Eliminate the networking sections from new posts since PS members dont care, site was sold to make a profit as it has over the years for the owner. Most of PS members sign in to just kill time at work

no, i 100% comprehend what happened. i understand what is networked, whats not. what i can’t comprehend is that you go and suck up pittspeed, where all of its members are now reading mostly the network shit, especially with all the fun new people to bust balls with and then go and ban people from whats going to be the fun parts. i’m sure cheeks or any of really want to go read pittspeed offtopic when there is so much more fun to have over here.

you guys moderate what is said in Network Offtopic, that is so lame. you want to moderate an on-topic forum, network classifieds, network anything, whatever, but come on…it’s offtopic. should be anything goes in that forum. i understand keeping trash out of important parts of a site where people are actually trying to ask for help or do business…

This is the Internet, and even worse and internet automotive forum, which revolve around trash talking. if you go and keep everyone who says one bad thing about new york from accessing this network wide site that you have put together, then what the hell fun is this?

So we can still pleasantly tell you to go fuck yourselves then?