So, now that PittSpeed officially sucks, what now?

looks like you can say whatever you want in this forum about how gay everyone from new york is

homo

so is BING related to bong?

rusty the issues in question happened in the network announcments section, not OT

isnt this sorta like having a half ****** as president? we didnt want it but just happend. None of us asked for this

it did, cus it looks to me like everything happened in the giberish thread in offtopic. i don’t know, once again, moderators feel the need to delete shit if they feel insulted

Se quote above yours. I did it on purpose.

Yep

Yep

LOL

I do see what you are saying. However even though it is an off topic section doesn’t mean that it is a trash can. Off topic = Not cars. I know that you guys use an “on topic” - “off topic” system, but we do not have that. The network off topic is a place to BS around about non automotive stuff. All of the members that were in there until today were 95% respectful of each other. All of the sudden a shit storm of pittspeed members come in and instigate and insult. It may be common over here, but it took our community by surprise and caused us some major backlash. We took quick and decisive action. Can this action be reversed? Yes of course. Once we all get on the same page I don’t think that this will be an issue I can post numerous examples of threads on this site that have a great back and forth without a ridiculous level of ball busting. This is what we want in the network. Be cool in the network sections and there are 0 issues. Especially in the Network Announcements section as that is really a place for the Admins to announce whats going on in the network and I really hated when all posts had to be approved. I do not have time for that shit. I will however make it a point to come over here and post so as a noob to this board you can all lambaste the shit out of me.

you bought PS you bought our behavior, if you dislike it then dump us off your server. 98% chance no one is going to obey to the new rules

All of those posts were made in the “Welcome” thread but when it started to get nasty those posts were pulled out and put into OT. They were not made in OT.

Did you guys atleast give Whitey a reacharound after buying PS?

quit being bitches and get a drift car so you can fit in.

I’m too broke to afford a drift car let alone a real car.

• REP!!!

wait, that’s not on here yet :frowning:

Easy cupcake, whatever you dick touchers did when you changed my account to “limited access” “limited” my access to post on pittspeed, hence my earlier comment, it has since been set back so I’m able to post on pittspeed, I’m still sticking to my guns that you suck cock for drift tires

I’m sorry if your members can’t take a fucking joke, they should really learn to not take everything you see on the internet seriously. I mean, If I did, I would think that every asian guy has a little dick, rustycivichb actually reproduced and somehow between sucking every black cock he could wrap his little oriental fingers around bing did as well.

Either way, if there was such a backlash about what I or any other pittspeeder said, maybe they just need to get fucking used to it, I mean lets be honest, aside from poking fun at all of buffalo, canadian bacon, laura being a whore and maybe throwing an “eh” in there occasionally to job our northern brethren I really didn’t say anything condescending, insulting nor against the rules. Nor did I recieve any type of warning, rather I was punished due to a knee jerk reaction from your crack moderation team (I choked 3 times while I typed that and it wasn’t on my dinner). Instead maybe you should have been better prepared for what was to come, afterall, I would ASSume that you did your homework before investing in something like pittspeed, god knows I would.

And in closing, I think you’re a cunt and you should with 100% certainty, suck my dick

this man does speak the truth, there aren’t many times on pittspeed or else where that we agree on something, but when you’re right, you’re just god damn right

Cheeks has spoken…

classic

love live CHEEKS, for that he has spoken and told the new owners to suck it

N.W.O

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/Roush_racing26/1221020552628-1.gif

haha… cheeks said asians have small wieners

you can’t PROVE any of that… pfff.

moreover, that rant was so off-colour that i have little desire to respond in kind. You need to do things in moderation so that people take them more seriously. It’s hard to be offended when there is so much hate tailored right together like that.

anyhow, the limited access will stand for an undecided period of time…

that’s right, i said period… like when vagina’s ooze blood

this is a good argument.

i still believe nyspeed is a bunch of cry baby liberals though.