enough is enough

pittspeeders, the “you’re gay” shit is not funny anymore. It’s annoying. If you don’t like certain threads, cars, people, gtfo. They are entertaining to some of us, but ruined by some.

mods, please do something about this shit.

I don’t think I have ever reported a post, but I am definitely going to be starting as of right now. Just because it’s OT doesn’t mean you should hop in and deliberately cause shitstorms.

somebody needs a hug

http://i56.tinypic.com/2nten2f.jpg

+1 the mods should really do something aside from sitting idle.

Pittspeed is gay.

This thread is gay. I am pretty sure the pittspeed guys would say “your gay” not “you’re gay” as they do not seem to be very intelligent.

Dude I have have had to do more work moderating since the merger then I ever did in all my time moderating nyspeed alone haha. I think one of the problems is just that they only see what has been posted in the net off topic and are judging the entire site off a few threads. Then on top of that a select few just won’t stop with the constant posting of negative and thread derailing posts. Just give it some time i think it will work out.

I can almost guarantee that some pittspeeders are gonna come in here and call me gay for this

then they’ll tell me that I drive a girl’s car

then they’ll go back to hitting their fat wives

It wouldn’t be so bad if people didn’t start with the lamest insults. NYSpeed has had it’s fair share of shitstorms in the past but the ones with Pittspeed just suck.

I don’t really care what they do and do not see. I know that people on the internet act immature, and that’s fine. I’m a pretty immature dude myself. It’s just going a little over the top at this point though. I would prefer to just see the whole network-wide crap go away so we can get back to doing our own thing.

lol

Well in all fairness my ex aspired to own a Mazda 3. LOL but srsly But yes I understand your frustration and yes it is getting old and lame really quick. I have tried my best to communicate with some of them via pm but sometimes people just want to argue and have issues rather then solve anything.

Yer gay!

And Emo apparently

I think net-wide is a good thing once we can get it to where people can learn to be adult enough that they contribute to threads and not derail everything all the time. I can not speak for josh/bing but I am sure they will make whatever needs to happen happen for it to work out.

i am here for the gangbang!

yep, you’re gay, you drive a girl’s car, and i’m going to go back to banging your fat wife now.

thread derailment anyone? :dunno:

http://www.tsb.gc.ca/eng/rapports-reports/rail/1997/r97h0009/images/a000006.jpg

lol @ my fat wife

lol @ your masculine car

whats a jnky anyway?

:crying:

I have to go because I have cars to build. Now you kids all behave till I get back ya hear!

:wave: