enough is enough

Ask your parents :slight_smile:

you better stay away for a year, because any car you’re building isn’t quite fast enough for me

OK, I never post when I see this crap, but really? REALLY?

You aren’t smart enough to read that correctly?

:fu:

I’ve been staying quiet with all of these new people, but I agree with this post. Ever since the merger it went from “We’re acting 25 year old” immature to “Oh Hi, we’re now 15 and awesome” immature.

I have ignored it for a while but they seem to do it on purpose. Does Pittsburgh suck that much that to get attention you need to rattle the cage on here just to get attention?

Go out, get laid, live life… because it’s pathetic to watch you all starving for attention and poking people with sticks to get a reaction.

You are living on hopes and dreams man. And my car is by far cooler if all else fails.

cooler, yes definitely. But being cooler doesn’t win 100 bucks!!! :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure that they’re purposely trying to get split up from us. At this point, that’s fine by me.

I tried playing along and joking around with them, but then they just take it even further…

Or losing $200

as far as i’m concerned, you’re a fucking newb, so stfu

Hope you plan on running 8s man. Face plated trans/slipper clutch cars go plenty fast. I went 10.3 in my heavy ass f-body for christ sake with like 400 less hp then this will be haha.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

You are not a math major I see.

retard.

Yep, you guys truly are retarded. Do you even know the definition of “newb”?

A little history lesson: Before NYSpeed there was UBRF… which I was a part of back in 2001. When it was closed up, NYSpeed was the next forum to pop up. I was a part of NYSpeed from the beginning.

Perhaps you should learn your history before speaking you incompotent ass.

and to be 15 year old immature… mmmkthxbyeee

As far as I am concerned we now own you so stfu.

LMAO hey can you go ahead and take care of this shit storm. I really need to go do stuff lol. Have to go work on the slow ass garage queen. :slight_smile:

The way I see it is if you lose to me and Cheeks you’re out $200.

Before there was pittspeed, there was PSR, which preceeded your lowly UBRF board in 2001, go fucking home cunt

the NYspeeders don’t find a thread like this amusing? Beats working.

I am not really sure where to begin on the clean up… do we have a network drama forum? I am not really up to speed around here what with acquiring currency, buying a new house, and having an offspring. I will let this ride for a few I guess while i figure out what I want to do with it.

Does everyone on your forum find the need to end every sentence as an insult to feel like you won an argument?

By swearing in your sentences to me, you instantly lose. It doesn’t matter what you’ve said… you lost.

/end

Oh my bad I forgot I was even racing you. Is your shit even fast? No offense I don’t even remember what it is. I am just trying to have some fun at the potential event. Win or lose. I love the sport. I obv wouldn’t be building it 6-sp if I was really all that concerned with et/wining everything. Anyhow hope you are enjoying your winter build por whatever you are doing to yours.

:fu: