pittspeed meet at the stadiums

i guess its ok when personal attacks are thrown our way (pittspeed)… just dont do it nyspeeds way or expect a warning.

dude was crying about his kia rusting and i said “i would rather ride public transportation that smells like piss than spend a penny on a kia” i didnt say anything about his car just made a general statement on what i would do. you come asking for opinions about ur car and not everyone is gonna kiss ur ass. i dont see what i said as being much different than “dude its a kia” which nyspeed members were saying.

but yet nyspeed members can call me a classless piece of shit and when i reported it nothing was done because i was “antagonizing”… i could careless about the comments…heard way worse from pittspeed in my day but the mods aren’t not gonna call them both ways in the case of us and them.

just wanted to let you guys know cause i was lookin out for the greater good of pittspeed. so if you get a warning just say you were baited into it… in my case i saw a rusting kia post as a hanging curveball so i believe i was baited.

dont worry about it B this place blows anyway. the old days are gone…

GO B O B!

So you were chastized for saying Kia’s are garbage? Welcome to the new regime.

Yeah, PASpeed is the new hotness right? :picard::gay3:

I agree with you, but you are playing ball in their count now. They own pittspeed, their rules, game over.

Yeah, I didn’t really understand how the Challenger thread (whether or not it was meant to be antagonistic) immediately turned into why Pittsburgh and Pennsylvania sucks, which i thought wasn’t going to be tolerated.

Not that any of this should really matter. But I admit I tend to want to become defensive, even though I know it’s stupid to do so.

It doesn’t really matter. They’ll always be right, you’ll always be wrong.

It’s easier to stay out of the network forums altogether. Fuck em.

The kid was asking what to do about warranty issues and rust with his girlfriend’s Kia and you said what you said, so I warned you to watch it. No big deal. He wasn’t asking for opinions of his car, he was asking for warranty advice for his GIRLFRIENDS car, lol.

You lost your NET-WIDE access because after a thread was closed because it turned to garbage (not because of you) you went and started ANOTHER thread to try and keep the garbage going. That’s not how it works.

You said you liked the chrome Challenger, others said they didn’t. Everyone has their own opinion and that’s fine. But to start ANOTHER thread simply to say this (LINK) is just dumb, sorry. You were obviously just trying to start shit.

Jam was warned for his comments toward you too BTW.

Well, at least they hate Pittsburgh and PA as whole now because a few people on this site have something to prove, and make us all look like morons.

They are making themselves look like the morons with the grade school comebacks . Can’t understand why some of those asshats weren’t put under suspention for there lame ass comments . Then againit’s there ball so they will kick us out and go home.

There is an absolute bias. The Pittsburgh bashing vs. individual ribbing is completely different. I may not care for Bob or the Chrome challenger, but every inappropriate comment on that thread was non-Pittsburgh. I’m already spending less time here, and opening fewer network wide threads…

fuck off twat waffle

Go post with your 4 users.

just like your old beat gto.

paspeed sucks too but atleast its not run by a bunch of fags

You drive what now?

a beat ass pontiac just like you. im not into drag racing right now. But that still doesnt change the fact this site still sucks as do the mods

Then stop coming here? No one really cares to hear you whine about it constantly.

Whats wrong with mah KIA!>!!?!?

Attenion SK360,no cares to here u whine about any other sites or prp etc but u post it everywhere,so STFU 4 users owell no biggy to me,Just stop bashing a site thats related to our business Thank u!