Ricer Rant

so we head out to hartwood arces to see some lights. I wasnt sitting in 3 miles of traffic to see some xmas lights so I told her to turn around and we’ll just rent a movie.

as we get back on route 8 we’re followed by this Racecar with “hurtin feelinz” on the rear window so big that a commercial jet liner could see it, also complimented nicely with a CT-R badge. overtop of that it was a spray canned camo civic.
We’re just ridin down the road like normal and see this kid weaving in and out of traffic trying to catch up with us and riding our ass. As we’re in the lane to get on 28 he does his little ricer flyby and just to get in front of us to get on 28 and turns on his blinkers :bowrofl:. cut us off a few times on 28 and rode 3/4 miles thru the liberty tunnels at 6000rpm before he decided to shift into 4th gear… caught up to us on 51 where he sat at a red light and reved his engine and giggled like a little school boy lol. I could care less about what the car looks like and such. but driving around like something out of fast and furious and just retarded

searched the “car club” on google and found his myspace… The comments just makes me laugh…

:rofl:

I love the internet

It loves you back :kekegay:

Someone find this man’s chin/jaw line!!!

http://a957.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/28/l_2f0d262dc18db4e418d53553356d636c.jpg

I thought it was 400 pound version of smokey burnouts

:bowrofl:

I love the captions on the pictures…

“Fillin up, who got some snaps on the petrol”
“At Get -go figured i would snap a couple at night "
“Some of u might hate here but my high comp gsr is faster than a b16b so i put the ctr logo " civic type r” for u speacial few that”
"Jetfighter look is nasty "
"dont lie its nasty "

“my civic is faster then a b16b” :rofl:

If I seen someone taking pictures of their car at a get go gas station I’d probably laugh my balls off…

He seen me at advance a while back and proceeded to tell me how fast his integra was… he popped the hood and all I didnt see anything special besides an ebay cold air intake.
I asked him if he had ever went to the track and he said no, that he didnt like that kind of stuff and only liked street racing. but said his integra would probably be in the 13’s lol

Nice find :rofl:

That douchebag bought that grey/black/white civic that was for sale awhile ago here. I was at a car meet a few months ago and he was doing the typical ricer ****.

I was just going to say that…he is on this site…and I see him and his hideous fart-can wielding pile on rt 51 all the time.

Wow Ive got more of a chin than him

i like his one caption…mean ass stance…that civic has no stance lmao
and i cant beleive someone is rocking a fcking camo civic

NOW HOW ARE WE GOING TO SEE HIS RICER FLYBYES!?

13s…more like 16s if hes lucky

ricer ranting about a ricer,only on the interweb :rofl:

I beleive he lives on maytide towards the bottom near 51,

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/58/l_7c2784dea69e4ba5939444736a8a2ab8.jpg

like the huge “ditch hitch” guess hes gona break down sometime

:hsugh: you sure? :idb:

Thats what I was thinking :kekegay:

yes sean is right… funny thing is I know exactly where that guy lives… its right off 51, right next to where that dealer is that has all the older vettes and some other older cars inside a show room… right across the street from where 51 meets 88… its also the rode that will intersect with brownsville, but anyways, that car was camo then I was driving by one day and now its that hideous color, that other integra thats primer is also parked next to it… so go ahead lol just

Wow… just wow.

Wow. That’s the most horrible looking Civic ever.

People like him give alot of Honda owners a bad name. I hope it catches fire.

i agree with munster