Ricer rant response

Hi my name is tony the other night a member of ur crew tried to run my civic, and lost and has now proceeded to find everything about me. I appriciate the attention guys i realy do, but come on now if u want the truth your boy in the civic and his monstrous gf tried to be cool in there 2007 honda civic non vtec, also why i find funny he claims i shift at 6k and acts like its a big deal its a 11.5 to 1 cr gsr engine it redlines at 8250 not 65ook like his gf car. I too was in heartwood acres line, and the battle of the buldge tried to catch me and while in third gear i pulled the **** out of them. I also would like to call out the douche who claims my integra would run 13s learn your hondas chief i never meet u and u should be schooled that the only way a b18b would hit thirteens would be in a gutted hatch. You all had one big nerd meeting on me the other night, but i do make 50k+ im a local 154 boiler maker not a douche in a rt neon and probobly sits at carshows claiming one day it will have a srt engine stop trying to make ur grandpas car a tuner, my engine has almost 200whp and i know i sound like a Dbag claiming this its the truth so if u all wna hate and claim ur gonna knock me out leave ur parents computer room, let ur balls drop and email where to meet u. I work all the time so all the dude who claim they meet me im an ohnest dude everyone in the southhills knows it so even though i really dont care that 10 of u have no life and flame me, in return u all look like asses cause no one said hey dude hondas redline high, or its got a gsr motor in a light eg none of u know **** give ur tiburons and neons back to your grandma and let her go to eat n park n gum down chicken noodle soup. to the couple who started this **** thanx for the time to flame back cause everything u pulled was idiotic yeah im 235lbs but ur girl is a mamoth so dont hack on me show her pic, before u put up a pic of me . I would also like to mention all u tj kids that run your mouth are the same douchebags that sit at sheetz all summer and myspace yourfriends at night, i also buy nuthin from **** ass advance ND HAVE BEEN TO NO CARSHOWS WITH THIS CAR i bought it in september summers over ass

lolz… welcome to pittspeed

nice chin

welcome :beer: dont worry he’s a :tool: & aint one of the crew!

pittspeed has a “crew”?

You sound like more of a douche bag yourself coming on here and writing one big run on sentense. Why not just introduce yourself tell everyone who you are, what you drive whats done to it. Just dont act like a hard ass, because there are alot of Honda owners on this board that would just plain embarass you.

Welcome

Welcome, and when i see your POS around i will gladly put it in 4WD and run that POS over. Then when i am done i will hook the chains up to your basketball hoop you call a ring and tow it to the nearest open fire pit and burn it to its rightfull place. Please just point that chin down so i don’t get a flat tire.

Welcome…and calm down most of the people here started as ricers but over time realized go is more fun than show. just please for god sakes dont go zippin around “racing” on city streets, you could hurt yourself or others

I never got an invite to be in the crew.

That was seriously so hard to read. Welcome to Pittspeed?

I seen the camo one drive past primantis on 51 one night when I was outside. Sounded hard.

hahahaha, you win the angriest introduction ever.

FWIW, I fear your civic :slight_smile:

edit: yup he’s around TJ, took me a while to re-read all of that mess.

Sorry guys my name is tony i would usually ignore that stuff but they went a lil too far, my car is a 95 eg civic -94 gsr engine 11.5 to 1 cr -b16 trans -apexi vafc -all type r internals -ctr pistons- the kid i bought it off of said 11.5 but ive heard the gsr head makes it 12to1 which my explain my pinging with 93octane -skunk2 shocks -drop zone springs i replaced most bushings with energy suspension -exedy stage 1 clutch -short throw shifter with type r shift knob -typical honda rota rims but i chose jl’s instead of slipstreams -nitto neo gen tires -bene tow hitches on the car when i bought it, ive grown to like them but most people dont -2.5" stainless exhast -jays racing test pipe -stage 2 axles its a quick car i would say 14’s not anything below it without 84mm bore, and some skunk2pro2 cams and hondata and a head port. i know i looked like a jagoff going off the head like that ,but this kid had the cops look up my record which is clean besides driving with bad inspection on a car i was building and tried to get it inspected 3 times so charges were dropped. but i know people affiliated with pittspeed and this kid has driven that neon since 02’ in highschool and always calimed he would build it, and i dont think he realized i knew him sorry Tony D.

Your still a cum sucking road whore. You bought that car off someone on Pittspeed and you are still a huge ass ricer. STFU noob.

Lol Welcome to pittspeed. Hopefully you have a flame suit.

yeah i bought it of hondalowlow so what it was nig riged and i have spent tons getting it fixed, he calimed all this **** it had and didnt. I didnt care though i was ready to build something half of the stuff on it now i added so flame me all u want. there were wires all over the place vtec was wired half assed the whole coolant system needed replaced but i guess im the only one who understands thats what comes with buying other peoples problems but its an awsome car i dont car what you guys think i love all cars and i aint no ricer i can sit and talk chevys or fords all day. so if im your vent let it be, i dont care at the end of the day im gonna be me to the people who understand thanx for the others do you im gona do me

english mother f-cker… do you speak it?

Type so we can read cum dumpster

Well thanks for the apology, now proceed to go **** yourself

this is funny… make a post about how someone acts like an asshole on the road and it blows into this lol… we watched you try and “race” about 4 other cars from route 8 to brentwood… we werent the ones that did the ricer flyby and put the blinkers on like paul walker

Cant anyone have a car club with a normal spelled ****ing name anymore …Hurtin Feelinz …come on man seriously … I can understand maybe high school but if your 23 I assume going on 24…I have a honda and I know what it can do but I dont come on here bashing people and talking hard **** cause I know 95% of the people on here will help with ANY question you ever have about your car.

welcome to the site