i can't pass 4000 rpms = gang violence

i’ll speak for what i saw tonight at the Mile. I don’t knwo what went on with the DSM crew but it didn’t look pretty. Anyway kid come talkin that he just spent 14k on his eclipse and he’ll do 10’s but he can’t go over 4000 rpms till its broken in, kid gets tore apart by an off duty five-oh no less about it don’t runs 10’s till it does, his boys talk shit, slow camaro almost beats the shit outta some wigger, people start bailin out like they are on fire, cutty’s keepin his cool, 4 “brothaz” come talkin some smack nonsense about Phantomforce crew and they defienetly reachin for some heat, cutty still keepin cool but looking for kanuts glockoma, still gettin heated, cutty spots some artilary and is now nervous as the odds are changing in favor of the homies, mile crew hold the fort down and homies cool down without gun play. moral of the story, no need to start fights over cars, and some races need to learn that they can’t intimdate the other forever. get over it, the gangs ended in 96, no need to start a war over a DSM and a few car crews. Its not cool at all when u threaten someones life over some BULLSHIT. I’m fuckin heated i was even in that situation when i was there to have a laugh or two and BS. I’m gettin my permit soon, fuck this MTV, rap album wanna be like 50 cent bullshit teenagers. This country is in the fuckin toilet cause the bleeding hearts let them rot on their asses for free and they ruin everything they come across. i’m tired tired tired of it all. We wanna fix the world we need to eliminate the scum that pollute our streets. Can’t enjoy anything anymore, i can’t enjoy my car cause fuckers wanna jack my friends for theirs, can’t go down the strip cause people gotta pull a gun cause u looked at them, can’t do a GOD damned thing. People need to get pissed and out ragged or nothing will ever change for the better. I’m done…with everything…signing off

if people pulled guns, you should delete this immediately.

some dumb ass nonsense and that dsm wasnt no 10 second car with stock diff. and and all i spelt was oil so something was wrong and 14k on motor with totally stock untouched tranny. i call bullshit from what i heard there isnt no way in hell a stock drivetrain dsm is going to hold up to over 700 hp

i had your back cutty…shit cold down after you got from behind the tree…

and 14k plus the cost of car and only getting 10s on a 4 banger…should of just spent 10 and got a liter bike and ran tens with a warrenty:D

quik you left right before the fun…we needed you for some laughs durring all this

dont forget all that money and the hood was broken…couldnt open the hood

so um, did anyone flash some chrome or what?

Was it just talking, pushin, or fists swinging???

the white wigger ran off while i was waiting in the middle of the park lot alone…

the nigga were cool after i talked to them…they are looking for fantom force or some shit

cutty?

nope some kid from plum with your buddy from westpadsm

no chrome, i only saw black handles in waist bands

:hsugh:

Thats some scary shit dude. Cant say that ive ever been in that situation. Us country folk settle tings with our fists. :hs:

dumb ass CCs. ppl think they are cool inventing CCs and having members who are douchebags. reason being CCs are kinda dumb. one person can be asshole and get the whole group in trouble or disliked.

that car was fucking ugly as hell. looked like he tried to be like jackie. the wheels looked similar the car looked the same except on is mint looking and the othe rwas uglier then my z24

Werd. Anyone remember the war we started with New Dawn Customs? A couple of their members were total douches, and we invaded their board and everything. That was fun :slight_smile:

i had cutty’s back

bullet cant get pass all the muscle in stomach

if needed slowsilverado03 had a strap and he was drunk so he would of shot someone if needed to we only a phone call away we woudl of turned around

scary shit is right, i’ve proven i can take an electricution, but i know i ain’t bullet proof. Oh well, my priorities are now straight, its time to grow up and leave that shit behind, CC’s are nothing but a breeding ground for trouble when u have teenagers involved.

yes they are. like im a probation member for GTR bike club. alot of ppl dont like this club so im not sure that i may even put decals or shit on my RR just because i dont want ppl thinking that im like the ttohers