i can't pass 4000 rpms = gang violence

thats cool stay low key

you dont need to be call a club to hang out even tho some of us are a club in pittpseed. maybe more like a big family but other clubs are just gay standing around and posing is queer. hanging out in places is better. if you sit around staring at your ride instead of using it is gay. now going places and hanging out is cool as long as you talk about all kinds of shit not just the rides. like for etc hoes, food, economie and all that shit

or dont forget laughing about george and what he says

were you packin heat? That shit woulda been on CNN fo shizzle.

Pittsburgh Street Race goes wrong, ends in gunplay.

4 Pittsburgh men are dead after a proposed street race turned ugly and shots were fired. Bob Gentile and Eric Idontknowyerlastname (aka Cutty and SlowCamaro on Pittspeed.com, a local street racing website *cut to screenshot of Pittspeed showing :tubpic: *)were brutally gunned down in a Pittsburgh suburb known for the meeting of street racers…

Also killed, was Javonte Smathers and Ronell Harper. Attempting to flee the scene, an unidentified youth attempting was appehended after a grandmother accidentally cut him off as she was trying to pass him on her on Rascal The car is believed to be a DSM, as the youth was overheard yelling, “YOU F****** Piece of S*** DSM TRANNY, I F****** hate you!!!”.

We now brong you a live report from Wolf Blitzer, who is with a former Pittsburgh street racer, who retired from the ranks of Pittsburgh racing, to escape the heat.

Cut to interview of Darkstar standing on the beach

Wolf Blitzer: So “Darkstar”, why do you wish to hide your name and face?

Darkstar: Because Wolf, the Pittsburgh street racing scene is ready to explode. There are some crazy ass mother-f****** out there. If left unchecked, there could be 20-50 grown men talking shit to each other on the internet. As you can imagine, it would be ugly.

Darkstar: Anyways Wolf, may I call you Wolf?

Wolf: No.

Darkstar: Well anyways Wolf, I knew these to gentlemen very well. They were pillairs of their communities. They both had horridly slow cars, but only so because they donated all their money to charities, most specifically the YMCA. Bob and Eric loved the YMCA. Some nights, we would have Pittspeed meets, and the would get drunk and dress up like the and Indian, and a Construction worker, and dance all night long to YMCA by the village people. Eric had these assless chaps, and Bob would be sucking down Margaritas left and right and…

Wolf: :ugh:

Darkstar: And that was when the rest of us usually got up and left. except for SilverWS6, who would always stay… hmmmmm… … but um… ANYWHO, getting back to the topic at hand, They were great individuals, and will be sorely missed, errrrsumshit.

Wolf: So do you think that street racing contributed to the end of these youths?

Darkstar: Well, Wolf, to obtain the answer to the question you ask, one must first understand what street racing is. Street racing is… OH SHIT!!! :eek3:
Did you see the knockers on that girl Wolf? I gotta get some pics of that shit for Pittspeed! Gimme the camera!

Wolf: No, get away from me!

Darkstar: GIMME THAT CAMERA BITCH! GIMME… THAT… CAMERUUUH!

YES! PITTSPEED AND THE REST OF THE WORLD, I GIVE YOU TITTAHS!!!

Dont worry mike we told all they guys that started shit that we are here on vacation and actually live in oc and work at the FSK hotel

yea i do say some dumbass shit but that is why ppl like me for the laughs i do realize ppl laught at me and with me. ohwell i have aRR so :tounge:

I’ll just give them a peace offering…

:shaggy:

that was some funny shit mike, you should od colums for papers. im serios

bye the way mike my last name is in my avatar

Haas

you won a sub

I knew it i just couldnt remember it. :doh:

Damn 4 Gin and Tonics and :shaggy: :doh:

cutty’s rule of thumb: keep to yourself and you won’t get smoked.

I wish the car community could sue fast and the furious. Is defending your car’s honor worth ur life? All cause some kid payed 14 grand and is convinced he got a fast car. he even said bring anything american and make sure it has slicks. Why does it always seems like the import crowd is the problem. I hate teenagers and high school nonsense. “i’m 17, i beat your 40 yr olds ass”’ . Atleast the metally handicapped have an excuse. what promotes people to act like the way they do? Fuck, i shoulda lived in the 50’s. Somehow the idea of malt shops and rock n roll appeal to me more than rice burners and eminem wann bee’s

:hsdance:

or pain meds to help me move around and breath easy but it affects my virbal and typing and everything else

where is pewterss,6 b quick, or all the other fast cars on pittspeed when this guy is calling out all cars

on a side note, i just put on “Dr Dre: The Chronic” since I’m spending so much time in this thread. :slight_smile:

We have your motherfucking record company surrounded, put down the candy down and let the little boy go!

im tired of these kids, they dont even know what cheap speed is. i told this kid a bout my stang and he said he wanted to go fast so he was going to get a civic and do a intake adn exhaust tehn save up a for a turbo… all this to get to where a stang can hit for nothing or next to ntohing…no kid wants a real v8 anymore some odnt even want a turbo regal they want body kits and econo boxes

Just invite Shaggy to come over. You’ll feel 10x better after Dr. Shaggy pays a visit. :slight_smile: