NF Tim Hortons drama thread

Looks pretty ricey count me out.

they drive like d bags the silver camaro almost hit my brother driving

p.s. if you check your photos you’ll see our boys blue S197 with white stripes, he pulled in with you guys at Artpark a couple weeks back. he’s not on the net much though.

and yes, we sometimes drive like d-bags. :burnout:

wow i’m new to your site and founder of exile customz and think it’s pretty juvenile for certain people on here to knock,talk trash,and make derrogatory comments to our group of guys that like to come out and hang,talk shop,and have a good time.maybe i should lower myself to your level and say anytime your best guy wants to come out and run 1 of our supercharged mustangs be my guest. there, now i feel better and fit in with your apparent type of people.maybe it’s best if you keep your little club to yourselves and we will do the same. c-ya

welcome to nyspeed sir. And this is more of a forum then a club. its a place were people can voice there opinions

Yeah uhhhh we are not a club. 6000+ members and growing daily is far from a club.

We attempt to bring different clubs and organizations together for a common interest. Don’t get all bent up by one person or a few people that will say shit.

Welcome to the boards, I would recommend making a quick thread in the Intro section. I will make sure that it stays friendly. Hope you stick around, it is always cool to have more locals on the board.

well then let me apologize for painting with a broad brush it was meant for the deragatory comments about people i generaly hang out with,we (exile customz) do not ever make rude or judgmental comments about people we dont even know,we are trying to broaden our base and make new relationships with other clubs and independants.and im sorry that i take somthings personaly but my friends mean alot to me amd they would do the same.

whoa, nobody said anything negative.

there in lies the problem, even though i agree with that statement… i would never comment,or judge them at least until i knew them or was wronged by them.

and if lambo doors and crappy sound systems is your thing, more power to ya.

Sorry this Is a public web forum and you do not like opinnions. I personally think if you are going to put a body kit on a car. You should not jump the gun, rattle can it and throw it on the car. Save cash then do it because it really look tacky. You guys have a few nice cars. No one is denying that. This is not fast and the furious we don’t settle hurt feelings by racing. This site is more performance then show. Also my buddys car is faster then you’re buddys car bullshit is kind of gay. If you don’t like what people think. That is why the red x in the right corner is there. Nyspeed is not a club it is a local car enthusiast networking site. You guys are welcome to our meets as long as you do not do the following, draw unnecessary attention doing flybys, do any burnouts or doughnuts in the parking lot we are in, blast your million watt system,and you don’t park like d bags. Not saying this is you directly but people you chill with do this… Oh and the member deeznuts on your forum should know that most of us are not punk kids. We are adults who have careers, houses,fam, and toys. So stop being so butt hurt over peoples thoughts. I personally would not go hangout at you’re spot. Just based on the ass clowning I have seen passing by.

QFT

:shithitfan:

-“You guys are welcome to our meets as long as you do not do the following, draw unnecessary attention doing flybys, do any burnouts or doughnuts in the parking lot we are in, blast your million watt system,and you don’t park like d bags.”

that is something i’d Love for us to enforce a little harder in our meets, i couldn’t agree more.
BUT, i didnt initiate the meets nor did i have anything to do with a name or forum… lately i’m just trash duty at the end of the night :slight_smile:

that being said, bigdaddy has definately been the glue holding the mature and not so mature parts of our crowd together. as you can see he respects everyones ride & he just got a little hot on here with certain things said.

i admit our crowd tends to split a little, that’s why i welcome more guys. but you’re telling me you guys dont get any of that? i won’t even bother asking what “assclowning” you saw. if you’d rather drive from wheatfield to orchard park than meet some of our cooler guys & make a couple new friends, so be it. no biggie.

to anyone else thats local and cool, stop by and judge for yourself… it doesn’t have to be such a big deal. :slight_smile:

We don’t deal with it. Really the reason mighty taco meets on Sheridan died out was friends of you’re " club" would sit in the lot ebrake sliding, drifting, acting like idiots. I have called the police on people many times. The guys I hang out with are pretty awesome they know there is a time and a place for shit. In traffic or In a crowded parkinglot is not it.

ya assholes ruined the mighty meets for you guys i remember how cops used to be sitting all around the place to catch 1 slip up

Yes like Custom and 03mcss said, we kinda originally started the meet begining of last year on friday and sat nights 4 or maybe 5 of us at the tim hortons (not media play) and it just kinda grew from there. Word of mouth pretty much got out and people driving by noticed us and we just kinda grew! We are very open to all sorts of cars and you wont just see one type of car (imports), theres everything from bikes to muscle cars and everyone is always welcome as long as you don’t ruin it for the rest of us and have us kicked out (recently happened once already this year). It is alot of fun, and great time for everyone to bring there ride out and shoot the shit and chill and talk about cars…it is NOT a place for people hating on each others ride and fights, etc etc,… its just a good place for good get together! It goes from 630…ish on thursday nights until sometimes 3 or 4am! Wedneday nights are a select few that gather there for Lancaster and we all roll out together!

ok so then you’re saying it was the end of last year? because we’ve only been doing ours for a year.
what car?
what was the guys name?
where does he live?
did he have exile customz vinyls?(hint: theres only like 3 cars with them so far and it was all this year)

nitro i’m an understanding dude but this whole “your club” things is getting really old. you shouldn’t assume, i know Nothing about the mighty meet.

i’ll be the first to admit that there are Stupid kid drivers in any area you go, and i’ve acknowledged we have issues that need to be addressed with our younger attendants but enough is enough.

without sounding critical, so what you’re saying is it’s best to call the police and have them respond for kids burning their tires in an empty parking lot and diliberately marking that lot as a problem area?

Cops knew who the ass clowns were and the chill people were. Why the fuck do I know where they lived? Am I friends with them. Should I figure out there blood type also . I am done arguing.

All that is behind us now, its over. If any civilalized locals want a place to chill Thursday night that parking lot is a place to chill, meet new people. Whether you got a ride or not, no one will discriminate. As long as you don’t do any stupid shit we can hold down that spot for every summer.

Even though we can’t stop the inconsiderate pricks out there.

you like that ass clown thing don’t you lol

i ASS-Umed that you had an idea where they were from seeing as you knew they were ‘our club’

glad you’re done. :slight_smile: