The lot 2008 Discussion.

Who’s meeting who where?

The latest spot is Hoffmans carwash by Hoffmans play land, off rt9.

See you there.

We can meet up there and cruise down and join with the Wendy’s crew.

i say there should be places to meet then drive…not just sit there…but then again I’m not into sitting I’m into driving.

Real good turnout last night.

Met up with the guys at Hoffmans, and went down to Wendy’s, I had to break away when the biker guys showed up and we head down to downtown albany, didnt get home till 6am. Some drunk Ualbany chicks wanted to go for a ride back to UA so the biker guys being the nice guys they are took them up on that offer. Two selfless riders gave up their helmets for the girls and rode down without their helmets, crazy. One girl turned out to be a spanish model.

Oh btw, Dan your car is nuts, obnoxious, and mean, I love it

thanks for the phone call/heads up ya bastid. i see how it is!

anyone heading out to Wendy’s tonight???

Ill be out

people need to txt/call. i never know whats going on!!! lol

You are never down for that chit anyways…lol we should get something together before winter though.

Meets? Where. I’m always down for a meet/cruise.

i wanna get the car out 1 last time before the season is officially over…lets get something fingered out!

How about we head up with the rest of the crew to the Moon Perfomance Dyno day on October 28th Sunday? I got that day off, we can cruise up with the rest of the people, and then just break away into a cruise from the people that stay to dyno, and then pick some other guys on the way back and cruise back.

Basically one group will cruise around while the other one gets dyno’d and then we meet back up again.

i cant make it up there sunday

This sunday at all? :frowning:

i have some free time sunday…but not to go to moon

More info on the possible moon trip. Are they tuning cars or just dyno’ing for hp sheets? MORE INFO ! Oh yea - how far is it?

it’s about 2 hours, and i know some fuckin INSANE roads, i think i might be down to go, only downside is i only have 4/5 lugs on the passenger side rear…long story…think i’ll be ok? haha

Yeah, and its quite the story.

From the information I have it will just be a Dyno day with no tuning, to see what numbers you put down, 3 pulls for 60$, and i’m almost sure you have to prepay before you head out.

Where:
Moon Performance
5659 Cascade Road
Lake Placid , NY 12946
Moon Performance - Lake Placid, NY

When:
Sunday October 28th from 10am until everyone has gone

Seth, owner and operator of Moon Performance, has been gracious enough to open up a second date for us as many of you were unable to make the last dyno day. Cost will again be $60 which includes warm-up, 3 pulls, and AFR reading. You’ll be given printouts of your runs and he’s good about making sure everyone is fed, also All FWD/RWD/AWD cars welcome, again motorcycles are invited as well. Hopefully we can get a bit better crowd up there this time and everyone will be able to make it. Look forward to seeing a lot of smiling faces there!

Pre-payment is now setup. Please pay immediately to reserve your spot! Please note if you’d like to be on the dyno early if you have a commitment later in the day so the running order may be juggled accordingly.

Pre payment

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=sales%40moonperformance.com&item_name=October%2028th%20Dyno%20Day&item_number=20071028&buyer_credit_promo_code=&buyer_credit_product_category=&buyer_credit_shipping_method=&buyer_credit_user_address_change=&amount=60.00&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&tax=4.65&currency_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP-BuyNowBF&charset=UTF-8

oh i wasnt planning on dynoing, i just wanna go for pics/a drive

there’s some cool dudes up there as well who know all the roads…

No go for me on Sunday. Working.

you guys have fun!