Lot......or not?

We talked about this last year and several people predicted it…

Everyone is going back to the lot this year.

Do we go until someone gets mad, and then talk about another spot, or do we pick another spot now?

Personally, I coulden’t care less about hanging out with anyone but shift members. Drag wagons don’t impess me, nor does the bike, lowrider, or PR crowd.

^Agreed on that last bit.

We have this thread every year, everyones going to go to the lot regardless. We have little for options, people whine about driving to Latham Farms, Exit 11, bla bla.

the lot is close, i like watching races. but i dont know how much ill be out this year regardless of location

I’ll never understand the whining about driving ANYWHERE in the capital region, and that’s including anywhere as far as north as Saratoga. It takes 28ish minutes to make it from exit 4 to exit 15.

That’s one of the problems…the only way to race with attracting minimal attention is to send out the cars that are running, and no one else.

yeah im down for w/e ill be watching more than participating for sure though.

i no haz drag car lolz.

though the little bitch hooks up well even on all seasons :rofl

pussy power it easy to get to hook up!

yeah that’s a problem, I’m not in it to be ‘King of da streetz’, yo.

I just want to see some fast cars doing illegal stuff :rofl

I’m with you on that, why are we complaining about driving our cars.

Yea, but then its like racewarz with all the cars that are following behind.

A couple SR20s would probably fetch a premium a week before race wars.

I hear you, I’m not into racking up lots of miles, but I’d like to visit you guys 1-2 times a month. If I lived down there i’d be out almost every weekend and willing to drive whereever, even (gasp) north of exit 7.

Thats the deal, NO ONE NEEDS TO FOLLOW, other then maybe a camera car.

scoff

dude the only thing north of exit 7 is like woods and canada and stuff

Believe it or not, the Northway goes alllll the way to exit 43!

Truth.

:rofl good one.

Yea, but you always will have people that want to watch. Especially roll ONZZZ.

Definitely, you can always crash on my couch if its late on a Friday-Saturday if you want.

Meh, I guess I’ve been doing it to long, I just care who wins. I’m a good, safe spectator now that I’m retired:)

I appreciate the offer for sure. May take you up at some point!

I’d recommend some sort of anal security system.

He’s a sneaky fucker, I hear he has ties with haitian militants.