we should go race in ct or watch

i was talking to the guy with the supra that won the pinks show at lebanon valley .They have a really good street racing scene where the cops dont show and theres a lot of cars there every weekend we should go & check it out. if someone spots him they should ask where & when. They were talking about bringing their big HP supra to the street scene its a trailer queen 1000+hp monster .

WAY back in the day (like 02), I organized a cruise from ALB over to the Berlin Turnpike. Just google ‘Berlin Turnpike’, I’m sure that this is where you are talking about. I mopped up with my old T67 car:)

Why? When, NYC/LI is like 3 hours away?

I got to the Danbury, CT area in like 1.5-2 hrs…idk how far the place theyre talking about is

Eh. I guess 1.5 hours savings makes it appealing.

Berlin Turnpike is a MUCH nicer drive, and widely regarded as one of the best car scenes in the Northeast. The site used to be www.thepike.net

if u guys go there let me know im definitly in

My buddy from torrington runs some times in his talon

No he doesnt

Let me think about this and get back to you

I am aware. We have a very good car scene was well. :slight_smile:

Scene here is nothing like the pike.

Huh? I am from NYC. Some say it’s stronger here.

My bad. Thought you meant Albany.

Pike>Albany.

Yea, Albany’s scene is horrible. It’s almost as bad as driving through the Bronx.

Yea Albany sucks!! We should all sell our cars and buy base model neons.

The only part that sucks is the fact that we don’t have a good place for all the cool people to hang out. Scene has potential

I guess it depends on what your idea of a good scene is. Given there are less than a dozen 11 second imports in the Albany area, I’d say it sucks. Honestly, Albany is filled with major problems: Lack of money and shops. Hell, if it wasn’t for Synapse, there would be MUCH less imports running as well as they do.

There are a few more than that out man. Seems like damn near every import out runs at least 12/11’s! Couple in the 10’s and a few in teh 9 sec region! And thats not even talking about the domestics…

I know what a crazy scene is like, yes. It’s not always about how fast the cars are (but we had 170 players running around the streets of AZ 7 years ago), I’d rather hang out with a bunch of cool guys with 13 second rides then a bunch of jerkoffs with 11 second rides, for example.

However, as the cars get faster the owners normally get cooler.

The idea of a ‘good scene’ to me is a parking lot full of good guys and good laughs, and no fucking drama.