we should go race in ct or watch

I was strictly referring to imports because that’s what I am familiar with. Also, a HUGE difference between 12s and 11s. Also, when I say 11s, I am talking about consistant 11s.

And I completely agree with you. However, the lot is a soap opera worthy of Travesty.

Yeah, that’s what I’ve seen (only been there once) and heard just about every weekend on here.

Seriously, we spend HOURS a day browsing this site, would it be hard for everyone to just hang out somewhere else one friggin’ night? Make a Shift518 hangout night or something at a different location then the lot.

No such thing as a consistant import fool! :retardclap:lol

That’s the million dollar question. To be fair, this is a YOUNG group of guys and while a lot of ball breaking goes on. I think most would get a long fine on a typical basis. It’s the “others” and there isn’t much you can do to fix it.

Yep, I always forget how old I am. I did some silly shit with cars when I was 18 too, heh.

It goes hand-in-hand with domestic reliability, resale, etc… :slight_smile:

Yea most of us all get along great in person. It is just to amusing to come on here and bash fuckers

yeah yeah:lol

:rofl at Travis’s sig.

We have weekly meets, it’s the drama that is the lot. People are going to flock there no matter what. Park and Ride would be perfect… we could have Thursday night hangouts at 8:00pm or whatever if people wanted to stop down. Need the cars, and the interest to do it.

so ur saying we need APG back? ill call Adam.

For sure. Fuck, do PnR Friday nights, and that’d still let the lot-lizards roam on Sat nights.

Yeah, most of the older crowd on here that have nice/fast cars come on here for hours during work because it’s a good place to kill time and bullshit with people…When it comes to weekends, seems there’s a lot more they’d rather do than hang out with people on here or with cars. In some cases, sometimes I feel the same way and won’t go out and do something different or something.

I live 5 minutes from the Berlin Turnpike, theres well over 500 cars out every weekend. Pretty nuts. Alot of the racing is done in Hartford on Airport RD.

id love to go check it out sometime over the summer, leave here at like 6 or so get there just in time for the action.

No racing happens on the Berlin Turnpike anymore. Its more like a hangout strip. Everyone drives to Hartford for the racing at around 2-3AM.

It was great hanging out the time that I went.

Yeah the Turnpike is a cool place to hang out, almost every lot that your aloud to hang out at is full. Ive onloy been out a few times since i moved here but it was fun. Alot of rich 16 yr olds with super fast cars though.

I’ve always been huge promoter of the park and ride (i’m the one who came up with the idea and organized it).

the Saratoga county sheriffs were even tolerant of us there even when we brought the grills and had a cookout.

the ONLY problem with the location is that there is no place to race. Not a problem that bothers me. lol. hell more than half the time I’m at the lot no one runs anyway.

I agree. I would like to have friday night meets at the Park and ride.