we should go race in ct or watch

Northway (rolls of course).

I’d much rather make my monthly trip down to the PnR then the lot. Fuck getting booted or not being able to get a good parking spot, PR’s, etc.

Yea the ricans are getting a tad annoying

more risky than EXT. Everyone will call the cops on you and the stateys will be less forgiving than the Colonie popo…

but yes.

im down for a road trip

Road trips are fun

especially when Turbo Hyundai Elantras are there:excited

The turbo hyndai was parted out

I’m ahead of the game. They are all base models… I dont have rear power windows… FML.

ohh god, here we go again w/ this!

let see that hyundai ROLL w/ me?!?!

He sold it to move on to other projects…that thing fucking moved out on a roll though

Then youre not there at the right time…

that would be a good idea thursday night hangouts but they would have to be earlyer than the lot time say 7pm to when ever instead of 10pm untill some am

as far as racing at the lot you have to be able to be out after 9pm to see it lol jk. What i used to do a couple years back is wait for all the pr’s to go home by 8,9pm then i would come out at 11pm just in time to chill for a couple hours then great races. But now the pr’s are out all night and they get worse at the night goes. :frowning:

I agree, I am not parking in the lower lot with my car. I went last year, parked it FARRRR away from everyone and still had 10-15 people standing around it, I know peeps want to check it out, and that’s cool… but it makes me nervous.

Sorry about kicking it

See, you have swingers.

I feel you, I don’t like 100’s of people leaning into my engine bay. If I go back to the lot, the hood will stay closed. I’d open it up at PnR though.

PnR will be nice once the weather gets nice because I feel a lot of the more upscale/fast cars will be willing to go there. No 500 dollar civics with cans and LEDs, no faggots bumping their systems, none of that…

Basically no PR’s. :lmao

The fastest cars will remain at the lot lol:tongue

i did not read alot in this thread but im going to chime in anyways about the scene here…

in tampa we had TOOO many people out… it was nuts most were idiot kids that have no clue… we also had a lot of fast cars… but too many people did not get along there was alot of bs. our site tamparacing.com got way to big for its pants and even spauned another site tampaforums.com

what i like about here is the community is its small everyone seems to know everyone… yeah there are the idiots that park outside the lot and are retards with their cars but those kids are everywhere. i do also agree that there are not as many cars that are really fast right now but give it time believe me… my buddy chris (havoc) from need2speed.com he owns the site and a now mid 9 second t/a… i used to go out with him and his friends every weekend when he was still in the low 12’s it took him a few years he does run 9’s but as i was talkin to him the other night he said he misses goin out all saturday night and street racing… so the cars might not be as fast as everywhere else but who cares its about the thrill, the friends you make, and the experiences you have. racing should be fun. thats why i go out… cause i have a good time… my car is stock with jsut an exhaust… its slow but i still come out… the scene is what you make it. and lets make it the best we can.

yeah i know i sound like a cheerleader… im gonna put on my flame suit

The ricans are what ruin it