Think we can do it this year?

Think we can have a regular spot to meet up each weekend OTHER THAN THAT STUPID ASS “LOT”?!. I’d love to get down to see ya fucks more often, but it’s hard when the plans are so last minute. Sounds like Sean’s place could work out…let’s do this!

seans idea or hooters when it opens imo. But lets have one solid thread regarding it …use his

yup.

park and ride.

in a few weeks Travis if you want to start going there every weekend on night I will go as well…maybe we can actually start to get people to come if some of us start going on a weekly basis. There is NO reason not to go there, instead of the lot.

No bullshit. The cops dont care we are there and on a few occasions have actually came in and checked out the cars. The whole PR gang wont be there etc, and its only 10 minutes north of the lot.

yeah people act like its a fucking HIKE to get there… been there a couple times and its been awesome

The McDonald’s lot blows so last year I started going to the Scotia lot on the weekends.

The only problem for some of you guys is the guys there dont like imports much. Us domestic muscle guys are fine there though.

yeah we call those people ignorant paul

pnr isnt that great just because its so hit or miss. hate to say it but mcdonalds is 99 out of 100times a hit. allllways ppl their, good location and we can go from their to pnr or scotia and s0 on. def the icecream shop too

fawking snobbery…a car is a car imo. If you put time in work in a platform you have my respect. I have said this a thousand times and this is true no matter type “a douche bag with a nice car is still a douche bag”

sorry but i do haveto agree with pjb:wow, they are older guys with biiiig tire big
$ muscle cars and they def dont care for imports much.

lol i know they don’t care for it. But imo I don’t get it. I enjoy checking out muscle cars and honestly alot of them i have talked to at lot,shows etc always compliment nice work done. But then again you got some closed minded douchebaggery on occasion thinking ok this guy looks young and he drives a import/euro he most be up to no good. Meet the owner of the car then comeup with some judgement if they are a douche treat them accordingly …the bs is what causes the car scene to fade

oooh yes, the car world is def judged like a book and by its cover, not whats inside

yeah you car guys are all faggots

car:gay2

:banghead:Idiots and it sucks. Hopefully new meet spot will encourage a lil more mixing this yr.

Park and ride blows. There’s nothing to fucking do there except stand around where people park their cars to get on the bus and then go stunt around on the highway to see who has the biggest dick in town.

Seans idea is excellent because of the location. Food, BATTING CAGES (a first at any kind of automotive meet), parking, and in close proximity to a large number of members. Win.

lmao :hug can’t we all just get along!!! Anyways i am looking forward to meeting new local car nuts this yr.

exactly. I will drive a hour one way just to go to a COOL car meet that is bullshit free.

not to mention the park and ride is right next to the highway, dunkin donutes, gas stations, mcdonalds etc

thats the problem. If we start out with a small group, consistently meeting at the park and ride weekly, then it will grow and be more liked. The meets we had there last year, got bigger and bigger everytime we had them and I think its safe to say that everyone I talked to about it, had more fun there, that at the lot.

the problem is we need to meet there weekly starting a small group and it will grow. Nothing will grow if no one will act upon the change.

I won’t be in the area each weekend, but it’d sure be nice to have a ‘regular’ spot. PNR or Sean’s idea both work, just gotta get something going other than the random ‘oh hai let’s meet up in 17 minutes at xxxx location’ threads/lot drama.

we could meet at sean’s place, then after hours roll over to the p&r