Lets talk about the 09 season NOW

Rather then 3 days before the weather is nice…

In my short time here, I’ve met a few cool people but it seems like most people would rather post all night then go out and do group activities, etc…

It’d be cool to have a weekly/monthly/whatever planned activity that happens on regular basis, so people arent wondering where everyone is at, or what we are doing tonight, etc. For example-JUST THROWING IT OUT THERE, maybe every 3rd Saturday of the month is dinner at a decent resturant with ample parking, etc, shit like that.

We have a long time to discuss it, but time flies. Living 1.5 hours north of Albany, I’ll probably only be visiting w/ the Corvette 1x a month and I’d love to make the most of the time with the Shift518 community.

Seems like a good idea :up

Like anyone gives a hoot about your car anywayz :mamoru:

Your fecal matter is still in my passenger seat. You can clean that for free.

Pretty legit idea, someone’s gotta organize, are you volunteering?:up2something:

I sry :frowning:

I’ll clean it up and any additional bowel movements after I receive an addition ride in said automobile :ohsnap

Well, it’s just a random idea that I thought of. Something like that would not be too hard to organize at all…and you guys with better knowledge of the area would probably be better then me at picking somewhere with ample parking. Hell, maybe a more ‘outdoorsey’ place would be better, like a big ice cream stand etc, that still serves food. That way we could eat food and/or ice cream while checking out the cars.

It’d be great if some folks would actually be willing to drive more then (gasp) 5-10 minutes to make things like this happen too.

Something like Jumpin’ Jacks by S.C.C.C.C.C.C.? That’s the only outdoorsy place I can think of off the top of my head, I know there’s more

Jumpin Jacks would be cool, but less than ideal for parking during nice days. Maybe somewhere in LG? Lobster Pot FTMFW

If i lived in the Albany area, i’d be totally up for a monthly cruise to Glens Falls/LG. Personally I hate lobster though. Isint there a diner near the bowling alley where everyone parks during the nationals? I recall that place having ample parking.

I hate lobster as well funny enough, i always get the fried Haddock there…MAD good! Yes there is a diner at the bowling alley, and has room for 40-50+ cars i would say.

I want to race everyone.

that is all.

theres pj’s bbq off exit 13n… they have damn good food i love the drive up there too :slight_smile:

I would drive any where. As long as I get out of the house and can do some thing fun with a good group of people

Yeah someplace like that in LG sounds good, only ~45 minutes away from both us and Travis

Word, if hes gotta drive, we can too! Plus its nice to get outta the Albany area every now and again

anywhere in the LG/glens falls area is always awesome. Plus its nice to cruise the highway with a shit load of cars and snap pics.

The bowling alley has started clampning down on non paying customers using their lot for parking and cruise-ins and so forth. They even started charging money last fall at the Adirondack Nationals to be able to park there.
There should be someplace around the Lake George area though that can house quite a few cars. Being from Glens Falls myself I can see what I can locate if y’all want me to. Just let me know…

They’ve been charging to park in that lot for years now. Just an ample opportunity to make money that weekend, and most do.

yah I didnt mind paying last year tho. Guarenteed a parking spot all night long…even if you left and came back and also free unlimited pizza and a soda…

all night parking + food = me happy