Get together of some sorts July 6th (Monday)?

As some of you know, I’m never in town anymore due to work…

If anyone wanted to get together for some sort of dinner and/or cruise, let me know. I know the day sucks, but that’s pretty much all that will work for me next time that I am home. It would be awesome to meet somewhere off the Northway and take a cruise maybe up to Saratoga for dinner? The Applebees there is pretty much always dead and has good parking…

EDIT-This is going down Monday, July 6th. Meeting at 7PM SHARP at the Exit 8 Park N Ride. Leaving shortly afterwards for Frank’s Pizza, in Lake George Village. I suggest bringing your own directions incase we get split up, however I will post them on here later…

Take exit 20 toward Whitehall/Fort Ann/NY-149 0.2 mi

Turn left at State Route 9/US-9
Destination will be on the left 0.4 mi

sure I’m down for a g2g of some sorts.

im in. still want me to do the stang/your uncles car?

Probably, I need to have my mom talk to him.

aiiiiiiiiiiight

Im all for a cruise a get to gether… and my car might be legit by then… :wow (painted.)

I’m in.

In - Mark you’re driving me. :tongue

You know Im always down. We missed you at the last north pizza cruise

I would be totally up for cruising to LG from Alb for pizza, but I’m guessing most people won’t want to do that, due to Monday being a workday for most…?

depends what time during the day.

Evening for sure! Meeting up at anytime after 6 would work for me…

id be down…

sounds good.

I’m a big girl now, I’m allowed out past 9pm.
As long as I’m sleeping by 1am, totally good for work the next day. :slight_smile:

If I bring a chick I am sure her parents will want her home by 10pm…oh wait highschool is out isnt .

YES!

im in if you all dont mind a rookie joining in.

nope we dont mind at all./

Awesome guys, if cruising up to the pizza joint (40 miles north of the Park N Ride all highway) is not too far for you guys, we can plan on that?! If it’s too far for some people, we could do Saratoga…

All up to you guys, I’d just prefer to head north, since I’m driving 1.5 hours south just to meet up!

wat am i missing? Travis, i lift on modays! wtf man?