Get together of some sorts July 6th (Monday)?

Change your training slightly for that week-no biggie!

im down for a cruise to lg but I dont drive real fast 75tops on the n-way so I’ll be chillin in the back of the pack.

+1 i set the cruise at 10 over, no reason to go any faster unless you get off on showing off to your friendz how fast your car can go, s0n.

Same here, I go about 72ish on the Northway. It’s retarded to push it past 75…do the math and it’s not worth the risk to get somewhere like a minute faster.

Thats why I like cruising with Travis. He drives as slowly as I do.

Yo travis let me know when you heading down to Albany and we can cruise from Saratoga down together

(in before SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS talks about me driving slow)

No problem man, I’ll be going through Saratoga roughly 1/2 hour before whatever time we meet. You name the exit that we meet off of and I’m there!

hey if anyone from the guilderland area is going and you dont mind a newbie driving along with you let me know. im not sure where everyone is going so it would be much easier to follow someone who does.

I only bust on ya about driving slow when you bust on me about shit. No hurt feelings.

I have been driving like a girl lately anyways. 75mph cruise control on the northway lol

The fit can handle 72 mph, I may be down because I enjoy driving my vehicle.

if you can find my tiny little POS in traffic you’re welcome to follow me :thumbup :lol

im sure ill be cruising with dkid15 and cazwrx187 too, fellow guilderlandians

Im a guilderland hoe as well.

I set my cruise at 70 in a 65 and 60 in a 55 in the truck. I cant afford a ticket.

whenever im in a truck doing 70 in the right lane (in a 65) is fine but if I’m in my civic people ride my ass like I’m fucking epected to be at w.o.t at all times :rofl its really annoying.

I’ve been known to rock 55mph all the way up the northway to plattsburgh, but thats only when I wanna try to impress myself with gas milage. People seem to not mind, they prolly think I’m doin my best to keep up.

Ive never had my truck above 80. I just see no reason to go crazy fast in it.

I’d sure as fuck mind if you were in my way!

Those little hamsters working overtime? :tongue

I’d throw glass bottles at you

Speaking of gas mileage, on the way down to H2Oi, traffic was kinda heavy but we were able to keep a steady 68ish for four hours or so - I impressed myself with almost 38mpg. I think I remember Brett saying he still did better though. :frowning:

cool. well if you guys dont mind, maybe we can meet up somewhere and cruise up from there.