Saturday cruise?

Same deal the opened the season can end it…supposed to be 60 degrees on Saturday.

Meeting place-Exit 8 Park and Ride

Time-1PM (remember, I’m driving 1.5 hours just to meet to START the ride), leaving PnR at 130 SHARP.

Route-Straight up the Northway till exit 26 (Black Bear restaurant, take a left at the bottom of the off ramp, and the restaurant will be on your right in like 1/8th of a mile)

Time/route is non negotiable, these threads too often turn into 50 people arguing about shit and then nothing ever happens.

hmmmmmm

might attend depending on who else wants to go.

http://training.fitness.com/images/smilies/action-smiley-082.gif

sounds like fun, I might be down for it

It’d be cool to meet some of you guys and hang out, I’m working though unfortunately. Have a good time.

Word, prolly down if others chime in before hand… Dont wanna show up and there be like 3 cars lol.

this, if we get a decent amount of cars, count me in

I’m off. Could possibly count me in too.

In for megaphoning and riding shotgun w/ Johnnyk.

lol, if someone doesnt have a car they can drive my e90 so it looks like we have more people in haha… I got my blue bmw.

I might be down for this

I’m down to drive a BMW that isn’t mine :lol Need to fully figure out the brake issue with the CL before she sees action again.

lol, your more the welcome if this event actually happens.

out, cars still don’t run lol.

Id go if attendance is up from the last fail

out. I dont have my car and if I get it back its going directly into winter storage on the way home.

Take the F150.

I may go … no work that day

I suppose I could but I really dont feel like it. Ive got a few other things to do on Saturday anyway.

I’ll take you up on it! If this happens, a buddy of mine from school and I are 100% down.