Shift season-ending cruise Sat, Nov 12th *Pending due to salt/other

We haven’t done this all year, so why not do it to mark the end of the season. Same cruise happened last year with success.

Where/when-Exit 8PnR@noon

The plan-leave PnR at 1230 sharp. Cruise to The Black Bear Restaurant right off of exit 26 for lunch (take a left off of exit 26 and it’s 1/8 mile down on the right). It’s roughly an hour from PnR to exit 26. Traffic thins out greatly north of exit 23 for those of us that may have a use for long strips of the Northway w/o traffic.

1)TurboTravis w/various Ti goons

11/7 EDIT: DEPARTURE TIME FROM PNR IS NOW 2PM. I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU GET THERE AT 10AM, NOON, OR 1:59, BUT WE’RE LEAVING AT 2PM

That’s the key. Last time everyone jerked off for 7 hours @ the PnR so we didn’t actually get a chance to have lunch. Fuck your couch.

Yep. This time, I’m gonna let everyone know once that it’s time to leave, and then get in the car and go. Hate to feel like i’m ‘running’ the show, but someone has to do it to ensure a successful gathering.

About time! Count me in.

I’m working in saratoga till one :frowning:

Perfect, meet us on the highway!

My guess is you’ll be way to far ahead and the subaru is anything but fast

If you’re 100 percent in, I’m sure no one would mind pushing back leaving till 1245, that would put us going by exit 15 at around 110 or so…plus I’m sure that we will be leaving at least a few minutes after anytime we set anyway

i’ll ask Sam if she wants to go and then post up what I’m doing for sure

I went last year it was a good time. The destination restaraunt looks sketchily fun. Felt like the locals were eyeing our buttholes.

In. With charger.

In. With bicycle.

Day off.

Doubt it will be warm ebough for a full day rise on the bike so I’ll be in the Subaru.

I wanted to do a falling cruise this year, this may suffice.

In. With charger.

Pussies. Do it later so I can go. Thanksgiving weekend.

Ill definitely consider it if Ive got nothing else going on.

Eff that lets ride! Leathers up!

08:45 PM sbardy Viewing Private Message
psi2high
mobile-166-137-137-044.mycingular.net

awwwwwwwwwww sbardy and myers are fucking again

in if no salt or row ads :ohnoes