April 25th cruise, updates start on page 15

Where-exit 11, take a left off the exit, the meeting spot is on the left after you go thru the first light (meeting at Malta Mall)

When-Sat, April 25th, leaving for the cruise from the meeting spot at 2pm sharp.

There is ONLY ONE meeting spot. No Walmart, Crossings, etc.

I will post route info here once SSSSSSSS gets it to me. Print it and bring it with you to avoid mass confusion.

The ending spot is Frank’s Pizza in southern Lake George Village. I’m going to try to get the directions as specific as possible.

lake george. then take a trip up the mountain for some pics. whos down?

sounds like fun, I’d do that

id be down

That does sound like a good time

yah why dont we meet somewhere near toga/clifton park…cruise up to lake george, get something to eat in the village…then head up prospect mountain for some pics and shit and what not up at the top lot.

That sounds like fun, I’d be down for that.

I loved the scenic drive we used to have through the north country last year and that semi hot waitress that was at the pizza place we stopped at near the outlets

Ever since I saw that video, your sig makes me want to kill myself.

In.

The closet?

Dunno if it’d be an ‘official’ Shift event due to the racing. And if you’re going to mention something like that, you might wanna put it in a forum away from public view.

no racing, official shift event!

says who? says me!!! get ur RUF outta storage and join in the funz

In for sure. Cruises are 100,000x better than standing around jacking each other off in the McDonalds parking lot…cars are made to be driven, not stared at.

Sounds like fun, just let me know when/where when the time comes.

It hasn’t even gotten here yet!!! I’m fucking pissed @ the shipping company.

In I would aim for the first week of may, any erlier and it might be chilly/snowy up north.

not sure what car ill take yet, the cobra may not be on the road yet, depending on the date.

I cant wait to see that thing in person.

I can’t wait to key that thing in person either:ninja

Can trucks cruise too?