Cruise Sat, May 22nd?

Considering how well the last one went, I’d like to think that some of the same people (and hopefully some new faces) would like to do it again this month…

Was thinking the same deal, meet at exit 8 PnR, and take the Northway up to exit 26 for dinner. Maybe try a different resturant this time, but it makes no difference to me. There has been some mention of taking Rt9, but that honestly would be better for you guys to do on the way back as taking the highway the entire way there leaves the least chance for the group getting split up.

I’m in, and I’m sure Racing Larry and a few others from Ti would be too. Post up if you’re interested!

I am always in for this type of thing. It’s a go for me and I vote for taking Route 9 up. That would bring us through Toga, LG Village, etc.

The scene in my area is actually growing pretty well. I could possibly have a whole crew of people from in for this as well.

I knew you’d be the first to post, lol. I’d honestly rather take the Northway the entire way up, but if everyone else wants to take 9 up, we can do that. However when we get split up and 1/2 the people don’t show to eat, I’ll just keep my mouth shut. Maybe:rofl

I wont know if i have the day off of work until the wednesday before the 22nd. If im not working, I’m In.

3 torch red FRC/Z06’s would make some good pictures!

Northway will be taken, thank u very much.

I drove back by myself on 87 last time, but that was because I had to be somewhere in Albany at a certain time. Chuck (Cazwrx) was supposed to follow me but I booked it out of there too fast and remembered about him like 10mins into my drive home. :rofl Sorry dude. I blame the ADHD.

Oh, and I’ll have my intercooler pump working this time. :facepalm

Car won’t be ready, can’t do it

My vote is Northway there, 9 on the way back. Realistically, people will get split up and won’t have the directions to the destination.

A bit longer of a cruise, but how about driving up to lake placid? Cut through Keene valley and goto the lake placid brewery for lunch. id imagine thatd probably scare off most of the guys from down by Albany though.

Again, I really think we should stick to the highway to get TO our destination. Also considering that I’m driving an hour and a half just to meet up to START the cruise, that’s a little farther than I’d like to drive.

I go to lake placid several times a month in the winter [with the same car i’ll be bringing on the cruise] for skiing. It won’t bother me. :wink:

Yea if we did something like driving that far north I think itd be better to have the initial meeting place quite a bit further north as well. Probably somewheres like Lake George or Bolton Landing.

I agree, and could do that no problem. Meet off of exit 24…go to Lake Placid via the Northway from there (which offers quite a bit of off highway, scenic driving), I could do that…

why dont we take the way I took everyone last year up and around sacandoga lake then into lake george village on 9???

It could definetly work, but like I said Im afraid it would scare off to many members since the majority of people on this site are down by Albany. But a nice drive through the adirondacks and lunch at a microbrew=win

I like that drive too, through Hadley right? I have a ton of customers up that way so Im over by Sacandaga all the time.

I’m actually liking the meeting at 24 and thru Lake Placid idea…perfect mix of on and off highway driving.

If we get enough people interested we can vote on it…everyone is gonna want to do their own idea, but my involvement is dependent on how much total driving it is, considering where I’m starting my day from.

Before anyone asks, the drive from exit 8 PnR to Lake Placid is 2hr15min, going the speed limit. For those that have not been to Placid, take a Saturday and treat yourselves to one of the most beautiful towns in the country.

Im in for whatever

motorcycles allowed in on this cruise ?

I would be down to lake george or around there. Seems to far , just saying… No offense .