Cruise Sat, May 22nd?

Ive gotta work that day, not that I would trust driving my car that far anyway.

Get it off, and you can ride with me.

If my car is fixed im down to criuse.

I already agreed to work on my day off to fill in for somebody else and then somebody else is taking the day off too.

Then dont go.

WAY up north club cruise 2010 Ver. 2.0

coming from the kid that gets 30mpg’s still WOT!!!

Vagina!!!

I have a camp in lake placid, the drive sounds far on paper, but it really isnt bad. Its a very scenic drive with quite a bit of fun twisty back roads once you get off the northway. Id be down for w/e, like i said, if i have the day off…

aha nah kidd , not anymore.

well then your ride sucks laduke bc I got over 30MPG driving to Kingston & back in my car which is a bigger motor, bigger injectors, more power AND I was bootin’ it a little

OT, I’d be down for a cruise most likely

Cool brah

I’ll go too.

count me in…

this looks good. im in

I’m down, will be pulling a pit maneuver on TurboTravis

take a nice senic route through the adirondacks and id be in. the northwa up sucks

I’m up for meeting everyone off of exit 24, heading up to exit 30 and to Placid from there. For those that don’t get up this way very often, the drive on the Northway once you get north of exit 24 is very scenic, and even moreso once you get off exit 30.

The route could always up on the way back…? Depending on what it is, I may be on part of it before I jump off to head home.

I’m just trying to be realistic. People are going to show up and have no idea where we are going our how to get there, despite it being posted. Taking the simplist route to the destination allows everyone to stay together, not to mention see/hear every car on the cruise by falling back/ahead.

If it comes down to a vote, this is mine.

You’ll boil over your interfooler fluid before you get the chance

Big man, would you be riding with me, or taking your shit?

<-- has a 1997 NOT cruise worthy toyota celica.

If Big Vadim does not claim the seat that I offered, you’re welcome to ride with me from exit 24 until LP, assuming that is the route that we take.