Cruise Sat, May 22nd?

your car can go to Florida or wherever you went last month but not to Lake Placid?

travis, let me know.

pjb. its not a reliability issue, its the fact that its not a fun car to go on a cruise with.

oh, ok.

Will do

may very well be down for this bro!!!

I’ll go to this, but the Camaro is gonna sit this one out, Civic MPG ftw!

Sounds good man! I’m in or out (lol) depending on what route everyone votes on. I try to keep the extended trips on the drag radials to 4 hours or less, considering that each 600 dollar set is only good for ~2500 miles.

You gonna take your vette? Travis is right, northway past 24 is an awfully nice ride, as well as off 30 into Lake placid. You wouldnt be dissappointed. You and i could take my girl and, w/e chick u wanna bring, possibly stay at my camp in lake placid for the night, then cruise home the next day or something…

:+1 and if deadbeatrec takes his vette it would be pretty sweet. 4 of us on one cruise would look pretty badass.

I usually wouldnt want to be on the northway for that long either, but the drive through Keene valley makes it worth it. Im not sure I can think of a better 30 mile stretch in NY.

I can think of some that tie it IMO, but def not beat it!

so u want me to drive to exit 24 to start the cruise? out of your fucking mind.

Alright, decided I am in . I found out that I will have that day off of werk . I can have 1 passanger if somone wants to ride with me . Just be prepared it is not the smoothest ride.

:rofl

your lame

Not really smoothest ride hahahah. But i always got room for some.

I know! Heaven forbid you actually drive your car!

If for some RETARDED reason my car is done I’ll come up with jiggsy-poo to exit 8

na i just value my gas money, miles and resale value more than you BRAH!

ill drive and go on a cruise, no issues there. but u want to start the cruise at exit 24, thats lame.